AP ICET Admit Card 2017 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will be issuing the hall ticket to appear for AP ICET 2017 on April 28, 2017. It will be available online and a link to download the same will be provided here on this page, as and when it will be released. For viewing the APICET admit card 2017, the candidates will be required to enter their respective application number and Date of Birth. No candidate will be permitted to enter the test centre and sit for the exam, if they will fail to furnish the valid hall ticket. The notification along with the application form for AP ICET 2017 has been released on March 01, 2017. The exam will be conducted on May 2, 2017 in two sessions for admission to various regular MBA courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges coming under the jurisdiction of APSCHE. Read this article further for details on how to download the admit card, what all to be carried along with it, details mentioned on it and all about AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket.
AP ICET Sample Papers
AP ICET Admit Card 2017
Admit Card is a document which acts as an ID and is necessarily required to appear for the test. The candidates must keep the hall ticket safe with them until the admission process is completed as they can be asked to produce the same at the time of counselling and admission. The AP ICET 2017 aspirants must note that the candidates who would fill and submit the AP ICET 2017 application form before the last date will only be issued the admit card, therefore it is important to register for the test before the deadline.
- AP ICET 2017 hall ticket will not be sent through post or email individually to any of the candidates. It will only be made available in online mode. The print out of the online downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid.
- In case the candidates will forget to carry the admit card to the test centre on the exam date, they will not be allowed to take the exam. Along with the admit card, it is advised to carry a valid photo ID proof in original for the purpose of verification.
- The invigilator will verify the details as mentioned on the admit card and will then allow the candidate to write the test.
- Also, the candidates will have to affix his/her signature or University’s stamp on the Admit Card of APICET 2017.
- The invigilator will sign the hall ticket and return it to the candidates. This signed copy must be retained safely by all the candidates. No duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates.
All the APICET 2017 aspirants must keep a track of the important events and their corresponding dates so that no last date is missed. To ease this tracking process, dates related to the admit card has been provided here in the table below. The candidates can click on the sub-heading here to obtain the complete schedule.
|Hall ticket to be issued on||28 April 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||Till the date of exam|
|Exam Date – AP ICET 2017||2 May 2017|
|AP ICET 2017 Result||10 May 2017|
Steps to view and download AP ICET Admit Card 2017
The candidates can follow the below-listed steps for downloading their APICET 2017 hall ticket.
- Click on the direct link or access the online window, which will be provided here with the release of the admit card.
- On clicking it, enter your respective AP ICET 2017 Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Get Hall Ticket” after filling the valid and correct details.
- The AP ICET 2017 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen on submission of valid details.
- Download this admit card and print a few copies of it to be carried to the allotted AP ICET 2017 exam centre.
AP ICET Admit Card 2017 – Details mentioned on it
All the candidates must check and carefully verify the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in them, they must get it rectified by contacting the exam conducting body. The candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam, if mismatch in mentioned details will be detected.
The following details will be stated on the AP ICET Admit Card 2017 –
- Name of the candidate
- Communication address of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Allotted Venue of the Exam and its complete address
- Reporting time and Exam time
- General Instructions
FAQs related to AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017
A lot of times the candidates come face issues in viewing and downloading the admit card. Here below we have listed some of the common queries and issues faced.
Q1. The admit card is not being displayed on my screen, what should I do?
Ans. It would be taking time to download, don’t panic. This can happen due to heavy rush on the website. Also, try deleting your browsing history & cache, it may help.
Q2. Some of the details are not clearly mentioned on the admit, should I carry the same on the exam day?
Ans. No, avoid carrying this admit card to the centre. Kindly contact Andhra University either by sending an email or visiting their personally and get yourself issued a proper admit card. The contact details of the exam conducting body has been provided here below-
AP ICET 2017
First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502
Phone Number – 0877 2248488
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Q3. Will I get the admit card in hard copy via post?
Ans. Under no circumstances, the admit card will be sent through post in hard copy.
Q4. Will I receive any email notification regarding the issue of admit card or will it be sent to my email id?
Ans. No email will be sent for intimation of AP ICET Admit Card 2017 being released nor will it be sent directly via email.
Q5. What should be done if I am not able to print the admit card?
Ans. Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for viewing and printing the admit card. Check your browser, it should be an updated one. Also, check your printer settings.
About AP ICET 2017
The candidates belonging to AP state and other states can apply for the test after ensuring that all other AP ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria is being fulfilled by them. According to the AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern, a total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam from 3 different sections. The exam will be held in offline mode. The AP ICET Result will be announced on May 10, 2017.
Keep visiting this page for all the updates regarding AP ICET Admit Card 2017. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google plus for quick updates regarding MBA exams and admissions.