AP ICET Application Form 2017 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has commenced with the registration for AP ICET 2017 from March 01, 2017. The candidates from the AP and other states who wish to take admission to management courses offered by private and Government Colleges/Universities of the state, which are affiliated to APSCHE can now fill AP ICET 2017 Application Form. The registration can be processed online only and a link to access the application form has been provided here below. Any candidate having a Bachelor’s degree or is appearing for the final year exam of same is eligible to apply for this test. The last date to apply for APICET 2017 without late fee payment is April 5, 2017. However, with late fee payment, the candidates can apply for the test till April 26, 2017. In the application form, the candidates will have to fill their personal, education, category, contact details, upload photograph & signature. AP ICET 2017 will be held on May 2, 2017 in two sessions. Read this article further for details on application dates, fee, its payment and more on AP ICET 2017 Application Form.
Download AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers
AP ICET Application Form 2017
The applicants are advised to go through the AP ICET eligibility criteria 2017 before commencing with the registration. The ineligible candidates still submitting the APICET 2017 application form will be rejected at the later stages of admission. The application procedure of AP ICET 2017 is a simple 4 step process, which is as follow –
- Payment of application fee
- Checking the payment status of application fee
- Filling and submission of the application form
- Printing the submitted APICET 2017 application form
From the table below, the candidates can keep a track of all important registration events and their corresponding dates. The candidates must regularly check these dates so that they don’t miss any important deadline.
|Registration started from||1 March 2017|
|Last date to register without late fee||5 April 2017|
|Last date to submit Application Form with the late fee of Rs. 500 (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||12 April 2017|
|Last date to submit Application Form with the late fee of Rs. 1500 (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||19 April 2017|
|Last Date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 2000 (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||26 April 2017|
|Exam Date – AP ICET 2017||02 May 2017|
Click Here to fill the AP ICET 2017 Application Form
AP ICET Application Form 2017 – Prerequisites
Before beginning with the filing of AP ICET 2017 Application Form, the candidates must arrange for the following –
|S. No.||Mandatory Details Required||From where can you get this detail|
|1||AP Online/e-Seva /Mee-Seva Centre Transaction Id. ( if payment is being made through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Centre)||Receipt form from AP Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Centre|
|2||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|3||Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|4||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|6||Local Status (AU/SVU /ANU/OU/Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7||Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|8||Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|9||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|10||A clear scanned passport size photograph of the candidate in .jpg format. File size should be less than 50 KB|
|11||Scanned image of candidate’s signature in .jpg format. File size should be less than 30 KB|
|12||Aadhar Card Number/Ratio Card details|
|13||Arrange for the payment of application fee|
AP ICET Application Fee 2017 and Mode of Payment
The applicants will have to pay an examination fee to start of the AP ICET 2017 application process. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid through the following modes –
- By paying the fee in cash at AP online centres
- By Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
The amount of the application fee is as per the table below.
|S. No.||Category||Amount of Fee|
|1||All category (General/SC/ST)||Rs . 450|
- The candidates opting to pay the fee through AP online centres must carry with them their Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination and details such as name of the candidate, his/her father’s name, date of birth and mobile number.
- While paying the fee online, don’t click on Back /Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
- On making the payment, a ‘payment Id’ will be generated. Use this Id for filling the application form.
AP ICET Application Form 2017 – System Requirements
To register for the test without any technical issues, the candidates must ensure that the following system requirements are being fulfilled by them –
- Browsers to be used – Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above /Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Screen Resolution – 600 x 800
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above
- Disable the pop-up blocks and uninstall all the Script blockers
Guidelines to access and fill AP ICET Application Form 2017
The candidates are advised to ensure that they are filling valid and correct details in the APICET 2017 application form. Below given steps can be followed by them for obtaining and the application form of AP ICET 2017.
- Click on the link given here on this page to reach directly on the online registration page.
- To start with the form filling, the candidates will be required to make the payment of application fee. They can opt for any available payment mode as per their convenience.
- The candidates will be able to access the AP ICET Application Form 2017, only on successful fee payment.
- The candidates will have to fill their personal, qualification, choice of centre of taking the test, category, local area status, Income of parents and contact details in the application form.
- Thereafter, they will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the requisite format and size.
- Review all the details filled before submitting the application form. Take a print out of the submitted APICET 2017 application form and keep it safe for future use.
Access the below window to apply for AP ICET 2017
Though the complete APICET 2017 application process has been detailed here. However for more clarity on how to apply for the test, the candidates can check the link given below.
AP ICET Application Form 2017 – Points to be kept in mind
- The form will not be accepted if details in it will be left incomplete.
- Submit the form before the last date to avoid late fee payment.
- No need of sending the fee receipt and print out of the submitted application form to the exam conducting authority.