ATMA Application Form 2017 – AIMS has issued the ATMA June 2017 application form on May 29. The ATMA application form 2017 is available online and for the convenience of candidates, a link is provided on this page. Before applying for ATMA June 2017, one must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the test. The ATMA 2017 application form is also available in offline mode. Aspirants can purchase the hard copy of the application form from the designated centres of AIMS. The end date to apply for ATMA 2017 is June 18. First, the aspirants are required to register for ATMA before accessing the application form. Candidates must make sure that they submit the application form on or before the end date to appear for the test. While filling in the application details, one must be careful and avoid making errors. Any discrepancy in the application details may disqualify the candidates. To conclude the ATMA June application process, candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 1100/- and it can be paid via online as well as offline mode. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on June 25, 2017. Know more about ATMA Application Form 2017, steps to apply, fee, etc. from this article.
Latest: ATMA Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
The ATMA aspirants must make sure that they are familiar with the application schedule so that they can apply before the end date. If candidates fail to meet any deadline, then they won’t be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore, to avoid missing deadlines, applicants can check the dates related to application process from the table below –
|ATMA Application Form 2017 (June)|
|1.||Commencement of Registration process||May 29, 2017|
|2.||Last date to pay the application fee||June 17, 2017|
|3.||End date to register||June 18, 2017|
|4.||Candidates can reprint of filled-in Application Form||June 22, 2017|
|5.||Test to be held on||June 25, 2017|
ATMA Application Form 2017
There are two options available with the candidates for filling in the ATMA Application Form –
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Before choosing the mode of applying, candidates must check out the ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria and must make sure that they meet up the laid down criteria. Non-fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will lead to disqualification of the candidate’s candidature and his/her application form being rejected. Upon rejection of the application form, application fees paid by the candidate will also not be refunded.
ATMA Application Fee
Candidates (irrespective of their category) will be required to remit a non-refundable ATMA application fee of Rs. 1100/- either via online mode or offline mode.
Application fees- Online Mode
Candidates can pay the fees using their Debit/Credit Card, thereby filling in the Online Payment Form or can do the Net Banking Transfer as per the details are given below –
Details for Net Banking transaction
AIMS A/c No.: Account No: 068010100035918
IFS Code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary – Association of Indian Management Schools
ATMA Application fee – Offline Mode
Candidates can purchase the ATMA Bulletins via Cash or DD.
DD must be drawn in favour of “Association of Indian Management Schools” payable at Hyderabad through notified Fee Collection / Distribution Centres.
ATMA 2017 Application Form – Online Mode
Candidates opting for online mode for filling in the ATMA Application Form must see that they have –
- A valid email ID.
- A working Mobile No.
How to access and fill the online ATMA Application Form 2017?
The below-listed steps can be followed by the candidates for the online registration & filling of the ATMA 2017 Application Form. The candidates must fill in the details in the application form carefully as no option to make changes in the form will be provided later on.
- The candidates can access the direct link provided above for ATMA online registration.
- On the redirected page then, the candidates will be required to fill in the asked details such as his/her qualifications details, post qualification experience (if any), personal details, 5 choices of institutes where the candidate wishes to send his ATMA scores to for consideration & admission, contact details, 2 choices of preferred test city from where the candidate wishes to appear in the examination.
- Now the candidate should click on the link, “Click Here to register for ATMA Exam” to proceed further. Thereafter, ATMA application fee will be required to be paid through the available payment modes. On the payment of the fees, the registration process will conclude and the candidate will receive his/her PID via email or SMS.
Note – Candidates will have to use this PID for any further online correspondence regarding their ATMA Exam, like for completing the online application form and downloading the admit card & score card.
In case the candidate doesn’t receive the PID upon registration, he/she can search for the same using the distinguished link as “For PID or Password: Click Here” provided on the homepage of the official website. The candidates will have to click on this link and fill in certain details and avail their PID or password.
- Using the PID received by the candidates, they can now fill the ATMA Application Form June 2017, thereby uploading the scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature. After filling the form, candidates must review it once and submit the same.
- After submission, candidates must take a print out of the duly filled ATMA 2017 Application Form and retain it for any future usage.
ATMA Application Form 2017 – Offline Mode
ATMA 2017 Bulletins can be purchased by the candidates from the official notified centres of AIMS. Candidates will be required to pay the requisite application fees while purchasing the ATMA Bulletins, either through cash or DD. On purchase of the ATMA Bulletin, candidates will receive an application no. or a voucher code and using this candidate will be able to register online and receive his/her PID and then fill in the online application form.