ATMA Result 2017 – AIMS has declared the ATMA 2017 result for February session on February 24, 2017. The result-cum-scorecard is available online for the candidates to download. For their convenience, an online window and a link to check the result has been provided here below. The candidates are required to login to their student account by choosing the exam date and entering PID and password for viewing their ATMA February 2017 result. It must be noted that the scorecard will not be sent individually to the candidates through post or email. Using the ATMA 2017 February score, the candidates can apply to over 150 participating colleges. The ATMA entrance test for February 2017 was held in paper-pen mode on February 12, 2017. Keep reading this article to know about cutoff, score, detailed process to download scorecard and more about ATMA result 2017.
Latest ATMA 2017 Result for February 2017 Declared – Check Here
ATMA Result 2017
AIMS will not be sending the ATMA 2017 result-cum-scorecard through post to the candidates. However, they can specifically request the exam conducting body to send the hard copy of ATMA 2017 scorecard. It must be noted that the result will not be generated for the candidates, if any misconduct or unfair practice would be detected on their part, by any of the several available means.
- The candidates with a score for ATMA February 2017 will be able to take admission against 15% OMS quota and 20% institute level seats offered by B-Schools of Maharashtra state.
- Also, Government of Odisha has permitted admission to MBA and other management post graduate programmes in respect of 15% seats offered under All India Quota in the colleges of the state.
- ATMA 2017 score of the test taken on a particular date are valid to be used by the management institutions for admissions in the next academic year only.
ATMA Result Important Dates 2017
The candidates waiting for the result to be announced can keep the track of important events and their corresponding dates from the table given below.
|Important Dates related to ATMA 2017 Result (February Session)|
|Date of Exam (Offline Mode)||12 February 2017|
|Result declared on||24 February 2017|
|ATMA 2017 (May Session)|
|ATMA application form 2017 for May will be released in||last week of February 2017|
|Date of Exam (Online Mode)||28 May 2017|
How to check ATMA Result 2017?
Below given simple steps can be followed by the candidates for viewing and download the ATMA February 2017 scorecard –
- Access the link or the online window given here on this page.
- Choose the date of the exam from the drop down menu given there.
- Fill your respective PID and password.
- Click on “Login” after filling all the details correctly.
- On successful login, the candidates will be able to view their ATMA 2017 result-cum-scorecard.
- Download this displayed scorecard and print few copies of the same. Also, retain it safely with you till you get admission to one of the B-School.
Access this window to check your ATMA Result 2017 for February 2017.
ATMA Result 2017 – Details furnished in the ATMA Scorecard 2017
The scorecard of ATMA 2017 will state the following –
- Score of quantitative section
- Score of verbal section
- Score of analytical section
- Total score obtained by the candidates
- Percentage below the data, which means the percentage of candidates in the entire ATMA testing population, who have scored below the candidate in that category
The percentile score ranks the candidate to a management programme, in relation to other candidate, who have taken the test. The score mentioned on the scorecard will be based on raw scores of each candidate and will be statistically scaled with reference to the entire test population.
ATMA Result 2017 – Sending ATMA 2017 score to B-Schools by AIMS
- The score of ATMA 2017 will be sent to 5 Management Institutes, as selected by the candidates during the registration without any additional fee. The score will be sent in about three weeks after the conduct of Paper-based test and in about fifteen days in the case of computer-based test.
- In case, the candidates want the score to be sent to more than 5 B-schools accepting ATMA score 2017, they will have to write to the ATMA office directly by indicating the institutions to which they want their score to be sent, with a fee of Rs.100/- per Institution applied for. The ATMA Office will send these scores within a week of the receipt of the request.
- AIMS will only forward the scores to the Institutions, picked up by the candidates. However, they are are expected to apply directly to the colleges to get their admission bulletins and application forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
- Also, they will have to verify that the college they are applying to has recognition by AICTE or affiliation to a University and other credentials.
After the announcement of the result, various participating Institutes will be determining the cutoff score after considering various factors. Based on the score obtained in this entrance test and the decided cutoff, the candidates will be shortlisted for the pre-admission rounds i.e. the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The cutoff scores of the various Institutes will vary institute-wise. The final selection to the institutes will be based on the candidate’s ATMA score and performance in GD/PI rounds. The selection norms and process shall also vary for each participating Management Institutes.