Best Books for MAT Preparation 2017 – To prepare for any examination, the best option to depend upon is books. But do make sure that those are the best books to prepare. In this article, the list of the most recommended books for MAT preparation is provided. These books are highly recommended by experts and extremely useful for MAT Preparation. The candidates must note that only the best book can clear all the doubts of the student as it will be written in a good language with full details. The candidates can check all the details regarding the best books for the MAT Exam here on in this article.
Best Books for MAT Preparation
It is often problematic for the candidates to understand which book is the best and beneficial. To resolve this problem, some features, as well as the names of some of the most preferred books is listed here. The student must prefer the book which contains all the topics as prescribed in the MAT syllabus. The books for the Exam of MAT will be available online on various educational portals or by ordering online and alternatively on the designated sales centre. Also, these books can also be downloaded in the pdf format. It is the high time to commence the preparation. It is imperative to purchase the book so as to start the same. These books help the students to prepare in best possible way.
Features of a best book
It is obligatory to know the correct features of the best book for MAT preparation. The candidates are advised to go through the characteristics of the best books mentioned here before purchasing the book. The features are listed here.
- The book should have been written in a simple but effective language.
- It must possess all the topics that are encircled in the syllabus of MAT Exam.
- The book should be of the latest edition.
- The candidates must ensure that the book is of good writers and has been referred to by the candidates who have already taken and qualified the exam with good marks.
- The best books will be the ones which will have the perfect balance of the Quality and Quantity of the problems.
- These books will also feature questions from the previous years’ question papers and some tricks to solve the questions of a particular type.
- Therefore, the best books for the MAT preparation will be a guide for the exam preparation in their own sense and will help n effective preparation.
Which are the Best Books for MAT Preparation?
Here is the list of the best books which you can refer for your MAT preparation. The students preparing for MAT are advised to follow these books as these may help them in prepare well and finally crack MAT with safe percentile.
- Mission MBA guide by B.S. Sijwali and Tarun Goyal by Arihant
- MAT entrance exam with practice CD by GKP
- The Pearson MAT super course with CD by Pearson
- Study package for MAT by Arun Sharma
- 10 challengers MAT: 10 mock tests for MAT by Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT score accelerator by Disha publications
- MAT solved papers by Disha experts
- 10 mock test papers for MAT by Carrier launchers
- Barron’s guide for MAT by Eugene D.Jaffe
- MAT Entrance guide by Deepak Aggarwal