The admissions into the first year of MBA Programme for Government quota seats in the Self-Financing Colleges in the Union Territory of Puducherry is centralized. It is made by the Centralized Admission Committee ( CENTAC MBA ), Govt. of Pondicherry for the Academic year 2015-16.
Announcement regarding the number of government quota seats in participating self financing colleges will be made at the time of counselling after the receipt of necessary orders from the Govt. of Puducherry.
Eligibility Criteria for CENTAC MBA 2015
- General candidates should have at least 50% marks (minimum) in bachelors’ degree in any discipline. This is 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Candidates who have qualified examination and those who are awaiting results can apply too; however, all such candidates must produce the proof of passing the exam at the time of counselling.
- There is no age limit for the Candidates to apply for the programme.
- Reservations rules will be followed as per the orders of the Government of Puducherry from time to time.
CENTAC MBA Admission 2015 – Selection Procedure
Selection of all candidates for admission to the MBA programme will be based on the list of merit in CENTAC MBA Entrance Test (MBA ET-2015) which will be prepared by CENTAC-MBA.
Minimum Percentile Requirement for Merit Ranking in CENTAC 2015:
- The General candidates should have obtained at least 20% of maximum mark obtained in the MBA ET-2015.
- The SC/ST candidates should have obtained at least 10% of maximum mark obtained in the MBA ET-2015.
TO APPLY FOR PEC, PUDUCHERRY MBA ADMISSION 2015
- The Application forms and Information Brochure can be obtained from the Office of PEC Co-operative Credit Society, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014, in person on all working days on or after 08th June 2015 by paying Rs.1030/- . This amount is Rs.530/-for the SC/ST candidates.
- The Application forms can also be obtained by sending a request to the Convenor, CENTAC-PG, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014, by post along with two self-addressed slips (neatly typed or hand written) and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1065/- (Rs.1000/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage). This amount is Rs.565/- for SC/ST Candidates – (Rs.500/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage)], drawn in favour of the Convenor, CENTAC-PG payable at Puducherry.
- Payment by postal orders, cheques and money orders will not be accepted.
- The application forms can also be downloaded and can be submitted along with crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500- for SC/ST candidates), which must be drawn in favour of the Convenor, CENTAC-PG payable at Puducherry.
- All filled-in application forms must be sent in the prescribed envelope, along with all necessary enclosures to “The Convenor, Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-MBA), Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014″, so as to reach latest by the 3rd of July 2015 before 05.00 pm.
- The candidates willing to submit their filled-in applications in person are requested to submit the same to the CENTAC-MBA Cell (Department of Mechanical Engineering), Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PEC, PUDUCHERRY CENTAC MBA ADMISSIONS 2015
Application forms and Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
Date of CENTAC MBA-ET
For more information and details visit the official website www.pec.edu
Pondicherry Engineering College (PEC), Puducherry
(Govt of Puducherry), (Dept of Mechanical Engineering),
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-MBA),
Pondicherry Engineering College,