CMAT Admit Card 2018 – AICTE, the conducting body of CMAT, will release the admit card of CMAT 2018 exam in the month of January 2018. The admit card will be released online and the candidates must download and print it. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination centre. CMAT admit card contains several important details including the date and time of the exam, venue of the exam etc. The admit card will be issued only to the eligible candidates who successfully submit the application form before the last date of submission. The candidates who are not in possession of a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam. It must be noted that the AICTE will not sent the hard copy of the CMAT 2018 admit card to the candidates. However, it will be sent to the email address of the candidates. In this article, the candidates can find complete information on CMAT admit card 2018.
The admit card of CMAT 2018 will be released in the third week of January 2018. The candidates must download and print the admit card before the exam. The table given below provides a tentative schedule of the CMAT admit card –
|S. No.||Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Application Process Starts||Second week of October 2017|
|2||Issue of Admit Card||Third week of January 2018|
|3||CMAT 2018 Exam||Fourth week of January 2018|
CMAT Admit Card 2018 – How to Download?
As mentioned above, the admit card of CMAT 2018 will not be sent to the candidates via post. It will only be available online. Here is the step by step process to download the admit card –
- Access the window or click on the direct link which will be made available here.
- Click on the button “Existing User” and fill in the required details such as registered email ID and password for the purpose of logging in.
- On entering the details correctly, the candidate’s profile page will open. Now look for the respective link to download the CMAT admit card 2017 there and click on the same.
- The admit card will be downloaded to the computer on clicking the respective download link.
- Open the downloaded admit card file in a pdf reader and press print command to generate its printout. Carry this printout to the test centre on the day of the exam.
The admit card will also be sent via email. The candidates must ensure that the admit card is downloaded before the exam.
CMAT Admit Card 2018 – Details
The admit card of CMAT 2018 contains several important details. The candidates must verify that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct and accurate. Here are the main details included on the CMAT admit card –
- Name of candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- CMAT 2017 Roll Number
- Exam date & time
- Reporting time at the allotted CMAT exam centre and its address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
CMAT Admit Card 2018 – Important Points
- The admit card will not be sent through post under any circumstances.
- The candidates must carry the print out of the admit card to the examination centre. Along with the admit card, the candidates must also carry the required identification documents to the examination centre.
- If the candidates fail to produce the admit card in the examination centre, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Also, the admit card must be preserved carefully as it will be needed at various admission stages. It should be kept until the entire admission process is over.
The candidates who wish to appear for CMAT exam must fill the application form within the specificed
time. CMAT 2018 admit card will be issued to the candidates who successfully register for the exam. The candidates are advised to visit this page regualrly for the latest updated on the admit card of CMAT 2018 exam.