CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 – AICTE has prescribed the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam and the same has been detailed here on this page. According to it, any candidate having a Bachelor’s degree is eligible to sit for the exam. CMAT 2017 will be held on January 28. 2017. However, AICTE has kept January 29, 2017 as reserved day and might conduct the exam on this date, if required. The admit card to appear for the test will be issued to duly registered candidates on January 13, 2017. Link to download the same is available here below. Non-fulfillment of the CMAT 2017 eligibility norms may lead to disqualification of the candidature irrespective of the admission stage. Read this article further to obtain all the details on CMAT Eligibility Criteria.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
On the basis of CMAT score, the candidates will be able to get admission to PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM and Executive PGDM programmes offered by various AICTE affiliated Institutes. No changes have been made in the eligibility criteria to appear for CMAT from past few years. This year also, the CMAT Eligibility Criteria is same. However, all the candidates must go through the admission brochure of the CMAT 2017 Participating Institutes to know their eligibility norms and the selection process. The CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria is detailed as follow –
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- CMAT 2017 aspirants must have graduated (10+2+3) from any recognized University in any discipline.
- Also, final year pursuing students of their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) can also apply for the test, provided their final year result will be declared before commencement of admissions for the academic year 2017-18.
- No age restriction.
The CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 to seek admission into Management programs (Diploma and Post Graduation) at various B-Schools will vary. But the general criteria to seek admission into these courses has been mentioned below –
Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) – Applicants should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years. Also, they must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of applicants belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Management (PGCM) – Applicants should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years.
Management (Executive PGDM) – Applicants should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years. Also, they must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of applicants belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination. In addition to these, such applicants should also have a minimum experience of 5 years (relevant managerial/supervisory experience).
Quick Pointers for the CMAT 2017 Aspirants
- To apply for this National level exam, it was necessary for the candidates to go through the CMAT Eligibility Criteria carefully.
- The candidates who did not met the basic requirements to sit for this test, their application form was not be accepted.
The candidates who registered for the exam before the due date will be issued the admit card on January 13, 2017. It will be available online and the candidates can access and download the same by clicking on the caption-head here. The details such as exam date, exam centre, its address, exam time etc. will all be mentioned on the admit card. The candidates must print the downloaded admit card and carry it to the exam centre on the date of the test for the purpose of verification and for seeking entry.
- How to Prepare and Crack CMAT
- CMAT 2016 Toppers
- Is MBA a ticket to better life and good package?
- Should MBA be always done from Top B-Schools?
- Should I pursue an online MBA degree?