CMAT 2017 Last Minute Preparation Tips – CMAT 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on January 28, 2017 by AICTE, in computer based mode at designated online testing centres at 56 cities across India. CMAT exam is few days away now therefore experts and toppers emphasise on taking mock tests and keep on revising the concepts instead of beginning new topics or subjects. Candidates who will be appearing for CMAT 2017 are advised to go through the last minute preparation tips to ace the exam and secure a high percentile.
CMAT 2017 last minute preparation tips help you to know how you can prepare for the D-Day and score high marks with time management and approach to attempt questions. And, if you do not plan your preparation strategically, you will end up in a mess during your CMAT exam.
Here we present strategies provided by toppers and experts on last minute CMAT 2017 preparation.
- Focus on strength: Based on the self-evaluation candidates are advised to focus on their strong areas so that they can attempt even difficult questions in that sections. As most of the questions in CMAT are formula and concept based therefore candidates must have good command over the studied subjects. Expert suggests that learning new topics and starting a new book is not advisable at this point of time. Candidates must focus on revision and strengthening their strong sections.
- Take full length mock tests: Mock test is designed to familiarize candidates with actual test format and environment. When it comes to clearing CMAT, accuracy and number of questions attempted correctly gives an edge to candidates. Understanding the nature of questions and how to solve it in the given time is not an easy task. And, taking regular mock test helps in developing time management skill and improves the way for solving questions. The mock test is the best way to gauge your preparation and accordingly candidates can plan attempting CMAT 2017 exam based strength.
- Consolidate your preparation: Experts suggest that last minute CMAT 2017 preparation strategy should revolve around improving on weak areas and developing strong hold over the strong sections. Based on the analysis of their preparation, candidates must focus on revision and improving their weak sections. But they must ensure that you have given equal weightage to all subjects – Quantitative, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- Don’t compromise on accuracy: As per the CMAT 2017 exam pattern, for every incorrect answer 1 mark would be deducted. Hence, accuracy is the most deciding factors that can give good score. Experts suggest that candidates must analyse their mistakes and put in extra efforts to understand the reason behind them and try to resolve it regular practice and revision. This way of studying not only provides command over topics but also boost confidence.
- Revision is the key to success: The CMAT 2017 aspirants must utilise these last few days and every minute of it revising the topics they have already prepared. In this last minute, the candidates are advised not to pick up any new top and chapters to prepare for the test. They should revise the topics by giving regular but short breaks in between and sitting at a stretch should be avoided.
- Be focused and relax: Studying in the last days does gets stressful and tiring but keeping the mind relaxed is equally important. The candidates should indulge themselves into activities they like doing and should try staying calm, even on the exam day. Being focused and relaxed on the date of the exam will help them perform better and obtain a good score.