CMAT Result 2017 – The candidates who appeared for CMAT on January 28 & 29, 2017, can download the result now. The CMAT scorecard was announced on February 09, 2017, and the candidates can download the same from this article. The candidates can download their CMAT 2017 result from this article. However, the candidates must log in their CMAT accounts by entering their email address and password. The merit list was announced on February 07, 2017. This year, two candidates secured 100 percentile in CMAT 2017. Go through this article for complete details on the CMAT Result 2017, steps to check the score card, cutoff marks, etc. from this article. Also, use the CMAT Pathfinder tool provided in the article to check the list of best MBA colleges according to the CMAT scores.
Use CMAT 2017 Pathfinder to know the colleges you get based on your CMAT score
Latest CMAT 2017 Score Card declared
CMAT Result 2017
Based on the CMAT 2017 Result, the candidates will be able to take admission to management courses offered by all AICTE approved Institutes, Departments or Affiliated Colleges of Universities. The CMAT 2017 score is considered for admission to both, part time and full time MBA programs.
- The result for CMAT 2017 is available in online mode. It has been announced as All India Merit List.
- The CMAT 2017 scorecard will be released on February 09, 2017. The candidates will be able to download it from 10.00 AM onwards. AICTE will not send the hard copy of the scorecard to any candidate by post or email.
- The candidates have been arranged in an All India merit list on the basis of their scores in the CMAT 2017 result i.e. lower the score higher will be the rank.
- On the basis of this merit list and the CMAT 2017 cutoff marks as decided by the participating institutes, the candidates will be called to attend further rounds of selection.
- No sectional cut-off is applied for Common Management Admission Test.
- CMAT 2017 score will remain valid an year only.
Access this window to check your CMAT 2017 Result.
How to check CMAT Result 2017 and download scorecard?
The candidates can follow the below mentioned guidelines for checking their result of CMAT 2017-
For downloading CMAT 2017 Rank List
- Click on the direct link or access the above given online window.
- Thereafter, look for your name in the given pdf file.
- Download and save this file on your computer for future reference.
For downloading the CMAT 2017 Scorecard
- Click on the link, which will be provided here with the release of the CMAT score card.
- Thereafter, enter your CMAT 2017 User Id and password in the space provided.
- Click on “Login” after entering valid details.
- On successful login to your student account, look for the link to download the scorecard.
- Click on it and the scorecard will flash on your screen.
- Download it and take 2-3 print out of the same. Keep the CMAT scorecard 2017 safe till you get admission into one of the colleges.
CMAT 2017 Scorecard/Result – Key Points
- Scorecard will furnish the following information – total and sectional score, total and sectional percentile and all India rank.
- At the time of confirmation of admission, it is necessary to carry printout of the result cum scorecard of CMAT.
CMAT 2017 Toppers
The table below provides the names, score and percentile of top 20 candidates.
|4||Marathe Parag Ambadas||327||99.99|
|5||Rodge Rahul Manik||325||99.99|
|6||Vijay Kalyan Jha||316||99.99|
|9||Biswadip Biswanath Roy||315||99.98|
|12||Bagwe Siddharth Vijay||308||99.98|
|13||Shah Mikin Mayurbhai||308||99.98|
|14||Oak Viraj Pankaj||307||99.98|
|18||Abhijay Vijay Thacker||305||99.97|
|20||Siddhant Agarwal Pataudia||305||99.97|
CMAT Result Analysis 2017 – Rank and Fluctuations in Score of past 3 years
The table below furnishes the CMAT score which has been obtained by top 10 rank holders of the past 3 years.
|Rank||CMAT 2017 Score||CMAT 2016 Score||CMAT February 2015 Score||CMAT February 2014 Score|
How was the AICTE CMAT 2017 Result generated?
The score of CMAT 2017 was calculated by assigning –
- +4 marks for the correct answer
- -1 mark for incorrect answer
- 0 mark for no answer
The net positive marks then became the total score in the test. Higher the score better is the chance of seeking admission. The candidates must note that the marks are inversely proportional to ranking in the merit list. The percentile in Common Management Admission Test was calculated by the following formula –
Percentile in CMAT 2017 (P) = ((N- candidate’s rank)/ N) x 100
(Where P is percentile and N is total number of candidates appeared for exam)
Around 3500 B-schools affiliated to AICTE will announce their merit list and cut-offs after the declaration of CMAT Result 2017. The minimum percentile of CMAT for renowned and good B-schools in India is expected to range in between 97-99.XX. On the basis of CMAT cutoffs, they will shortlist candidates for further process of admissions. All these institutes follow their own selection process comprising of another written test somewhere, GD round then Personal Interview. After analyzing the overall performance of the candidates in CMAT 2017 exam and selection process, they will be allotted with admission.
This national merit ranking has been arrived at on the basis of the total score obtained by the candidates. In case tie will exist between the candidates, the ranking has been done on the basis of sectional score considered in the order of –
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
In case more than one candidate secured same ranking as per the above criteria, the same rank has been assigned to all of them but has been displayed by sorting their names alphabetically. The CMAT rank of the subsequent candidate has then been extended by the number of additional students having the same rank.
- Download CMAT Previous Year Question Papers & Sample Papers
- Top B-Schools accepting CMAT 2017 score
- CAMT 2017 Cutoff
- CMAT Admit Card 2017
- CMAT Cutoff 2016