Doon Business School Admission – Doon Business School (DBS) is one of the premier management institutes of North India. As the name goes, it is set up in Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand state. It is an UGC recognized Institute offering AICTE approved PGDM and MBA programmes. The students interested in taking admission to DBS must apply online via official website of the Institute. The admission to these management courses is done on the basis of merit of MAT/CAT /CMAT/ GMAT score, group discussion and personal interview thereafter.
Rankings received by DBS
- 2016 – 6th Best Institute in India for Faculty Careerlinks
- 2016 – 4th Best Institute in India for Placements by Careerlinks
- 2014 – 6th Best Private B-School in India for Value for Money by Business Today
- 2012 – Ranked among Top 10 B-Schools of North India By All India Management Association
- 2011 – The Top 50 Pvt. Management Institutes In India By Business India
- 2011 – AAA by Careers360
Management Courses offered at Doon Business School
|MBA||Uttarakhand Technical University||AICTE|
|MBA-IB||HNB Garhwal University||UGC|
|BBA||HNB Garhwal University||UGC|
|PGDM + Global||Autonomous||AICTE|
|Masters of Applied Management (MAM)||Uttarakhand Technical University||AICTE|
Doon Business School Admission – Courses offered at a glance
- PGDM+SAP – It is an AICTE approved 2 years, full time programme offered by DBS-GLOBAL. It offers dual specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and International Business.
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate degree in any discipline. Students with work experience will be given preference. Final year students awaiting results may also apply
- MBA – It is a two year full time regular programme divided into four semesters of six months each. This programme provides comprehensive industry exposure coupled with academic knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% marks. Students with work experience will get advantage in interviews. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Fee – Rs. 364500
- MBA (IB) – This is a 2 year full time 4 semester programme in affiliation to HNB Garhwal University. The programme aims at familiarizing the students on contemporary topics of international trade like international supply chain management and logistics, International Human Resource Management, Global Strategic Management, International Financial Sessions Market etc.
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum 45% marks. Students with work experience will be given preference. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Fee – Rs. 310000
- Masters in Applied Management (BBA+MBA) – It is a 5 year full time semester programme and is an innovatively designed dual degree programme that combines the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes 8 BBA and MBA.
Eligibility Criteria – All students must have passed 10+2 examination with English as one of the subjects with a bare minimum of 50% marks (Minimum Requirement as laid down by the University).
Fee – Rs. 465000
- BBA – It is a 3 years full time under graduate programme, affiliated to HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Garhwal (Uttarakhand).
Eligibility Criteria – Candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a subject.
Fee – Rs. 226000 + University Fees as applicable approx. Rs. 3000 per semester extra as applicable.
Doon Business School Admission – Infrastructure
The 100,000 sq ft. campus has lecture halls built in theatrical style, whereas tutorial rooms are furnished in a way to bring close contact with the teachers. Spacious class rooms well equipped with LCD Projectors, whiteboards, wifi-enabled and PA systems make the class room learning an engaging and unique experience for all. State of art eco-friendly and functionally efficient infrastructure caters to the need of the students, faculty and support staff. The classrooms, rest rooms, hostel, library, etc have been built according to UGC/AICTE standards. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled with IT labs housing latest computers, servers and software facilities.
DBS has a well-stocked library and a rich repository of journals and periodicals for the benefit of students and the faculty. It is digitizing content for all the courses so that students can refer to the main content as well as reference books at their convenience from anywhere.
Computer Lab and Internet
The Institute is equipped with state of the art computing facility with dual core class computers connected through the Local area Network. All students have free access to the computers to do their work any time of the day.
Hostel and Cafeteria
There is Separate Boarding & Lodging Facilities for Boys & Girls. The rooms are provided on Double & Triple sharing basis. Also, the college provides a healthy environment in the canteen and makes sure that quality food is served at a reasonable price.