DU JAT Admit Card 2017 – Delhi University has released the DU JAT 2017 admit card on July 4. The admit card of DU JAT 2017 is available online only. It will not be sent to the candidates through post or email. With the release of DU JAT admit card 2017, a link to view and download it has been provided here on this page. The candidates are required to login to their student account for downloading DU JAT 2017 hall ticket. The admit card contains the details of candidates such as name, roll number, signature, photograph, exam centre venue name & address, date of exam etc. To get entry into test centre and sit for the exam, it is important for the candidates to produce DU JAT 2017 admit card on the exam. Candidates failing to furnish the admit card will not be allowed to take the exam under any circumstances. Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2017 will be held July 9 for admission to BMS/BBA/B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics. Check this article for steps to download admit card, Id’s to be carried along and more details on DU JAT admit card 2017.
DU JAT Cutoff
DU JAT Exam Pattern 2017
DU JAT Admit Card 2017
The admit card is an important document which acts as valid Id for verification purpose on exam day. Only candidates carrying the DU JAT 2017 admit card will only be permitted to enter the exam centre and take the test. Also, it is important for the candidates to safely retain the admit card of DU JAT 2017 after the exam as they will be required to furnish the same at the time of collection of admission slip, if selected for admission.
- No hard copy of DU JAT admit card will be sent to the candidates. They will have to download the hall ticket online only.
- The candidates who will register for before the due date will only be issued the DU JAT 2017 admit card.
- The candidates must carry two printouts of the DU JAT admit card to the allotted test centre on the exam day.
- On the date of exam, the candidates are required to sign on the DU JAT admit card 2017 in front of the invigilator in order to verify the signature of the candidate.
Latest DU JAT 2017 Admit Card – Download Here
DU JAT Admit Card Important Dates 2017
The candidates can check the table below to know all the important dates related to DU JAT 2017 admit card. It is important for them to keep a track of these dates on regular basis so that they don’t miss any important event or deadline.
|DU JAT admit card 2017 released on||July 4, 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||Till the date of the exam|
|DU JAT 2017 to be held in||July 9, 2017|
|DU JAT result 2017 to be declared in||July 2017|
Guidelines to access and download DU JAT Admit Card 2017
The candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the admit card of DU JAT 2017 –
- To begin, access the link which has been provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
- Fill in your registered email Id and password in the space provided on the redirected page for logging in to the student account.
- Submit these details and on successful login, the candidates will have to look and click on the link for downloading the DU JAT 2017 admit card in the student login.
- On clicking the same, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and print a few copies of the same. Carry it to the allotted exam centre on the exam day to seek entry.
Id’s to be carried along DU JAT Admit Card 2017
The candidates will be required to carry the following along with the admit card of DU JAT 2017.
- One photo Id proof in original such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter Id etc
- One passport size photograph
DU JAT Admit Card 2017 – Details mentioned on it
Before downloading the admit card, all the candidates should verify the details mentioned in the admit card, such as Name, Roll No, Photograph, Signature, Date, Time and Venue of the exam and other important instructions for the exam day etc. In case any error is noticed in these, the candidates must immediately report about the same to the exam conducting authority, so that it can be corrected well before the exam date.
DU JAT Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
- No candidate will be permitted to write the exam without producing the admit card. It should be presented to the invigilator for verification.
- The admit card will not be sent via post or email to any of the candidates.
- The candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be furnished at the time of counselling.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card of DU JAT 2017 will not be entertained after the conduct of the test under any circumstances.