GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Centres 2017 – IP University has scheduled the conduct of GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2017 (CET) for MBA in International Business on April 15 and for MBA, the test will be held on May 07, 2017. This entrance test will be conducted at National level at various exam centres which will be set up in Delhi. The exam conducting body will allot an exam centre to the candidate, preferably nearby his/her place. The details of the allotted GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 exam centre will be provided on the admit card of the candidates. The name and complete address of the exam venue will be mentioned on the hall ticket of the candidates. A week before the date of the exam, the GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 hall ticket will be issued and will be available online for the candidates to download. Keep reading this article to know more about GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 exam centres.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Form
GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Centres 2017
The MBA aspirants will not have the option to choose the GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 exam centre in the application form. Only candidates applying for MCA or B.tech courses will get to fill the choice of test centres in the form as the CET for MBA and MBA (IT) will be held in Delhi only. The exam centre will be allotted to the candidates as per the discretion of the IP University.
No request for change of GGSIPU CET MBA exam centre will be entertained by the University. The test centre allotted to the candidates will be final. As told above, the name and complete details of the allotted GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 exam centre will be mentioned on the GGSIPU CET MBA Admit Card 2017. It must be noted that no candidate will be allowed entry into the exam centre, if they will fail to produce the valid hall ticket on the date of the exam.
GGSIPU CET MBA Exam Centres 2017 – Points to be kept in mind
- The actual exam centre of GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 will be allotted by the University keeping in mind the postal address of the candidates. This allotment shall be considered as final.
- The candidates must reach the test centre at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. The candidates coming late will not be permitted entry under any circumstances.
- The University reserves the right to cancel or add any GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 exam centres if needed, solely at its discretion.
- For the purpose of verification, the candidates must carry the original admit card and a government approved ID to the exam centre.
- It is unfair and illegal to carry any written or blank material inside the exam centre.
It is a University level Common Entrance Test (CET) held every year by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for selecting candidates for granting admission to various MBA programmes. As per the GGSIPU CET 2017 exam pattern, 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and the candidates will be given 150 minutes to answer these. The GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 result for MBA (IT) and MBA will be announced on May 02 and 23, 2017.
Keep visiting this page to get updated information about the GGSIPU CET MBA 2017 Exam Centres and Test Cities. In case of any modifications in the exam centres or cities, it will be updated here in this article. You can also follow us on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter to get quick and latest updates on BBA/MBA exams and B-School admissions.