HPU MAT Result 2016 – HPUBS has declared the HPU MAT 2016 Result on 7 July 2016. Though, the result has been published on the official website of this business school, a window to access the same is available here below. The candidates are required to enter their respective roll number for checking the result. Now, GD/PI will be held from 18 to 30 July for all the selected candidates and the final result will be announced on 1 August 2016. Admission will be granted against 120 vacant seats offered by Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) and Himachal Pradesh University Regional Center, Dharamshala. Read the article further for more details on HPU MAT Result 2016.
HPU MAT Result 2016
The result is available only in online mode. The result furnishes the score and rank all the candidates who appeared for this test on 25 June 2016. On the basis of the score of this test, a merit list will be drawn and the selected candidates will be called for GD and interview. The GD/PI will be held individually for admission against subsidised and non-subsidised seats. The schedule of the same is mentioned in the table below.
Important Dates related to HPU MAT 2016 Result
|Result will be declared on||07 July 2016|
|GD/Interview for admission against Subsidized seats will be conducted on||18, 19, 20 and 21 July 2016|
|Final Result of admission against Subsidized seats||22 July 2016|
|GD/Interview for admission against Non-Subsidized seats will be conducted on||25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 July 2016|
|Final result of admission against Non-Subsidized seats||01 August 2016|
Latest Check your HPU MAT Result 2016 in the window below.
Guidelines to access and check the result of HPU MAT 2016
The below-mentioned steps can be followed for checking the result.
- The candidates can either visit the official page of HPUBS for accessing the result or they can check it from the window given here above.
- Enter your respective roll number of this test in the space provided.
- Thereafter, click on ‘search” to proceed further.
- The result will be furnished on your screen on valid submission of the roll number.
- Download the scorecard and keep it safe for till you get admission in the college.
Selection of candidates and admission to HPUBS & HPURC, Dharamshala
There are many factors apart from score of HPU MAT which lead to selection of the candidates for final admission. All these factors along with their assigned a weightage is stated below.
- Application Rating = 30 marks (This means 10% of the percentage secured by the candidates in the matriculation, higher secondary and Graduation)
- HPU MAT Score = 50 marks
- Group Discussion = 10 marks
- Personal Interview= 10 marks
The final merit list will be converted into a score of 100 and the percentile will be calculated on that basis. There will be separate merit list for both the subsidized category candidates and the other non-subsidized candidates.
HPU MAT 2016 result – Key Points
- The result has been declared for all the candidates who took the entrance exam; but only those will be called for admissions process (GD/PI rounds) who will qualify the cutoff.
- All the final rounds of admissions such as the GD, PI and Document Verification will be held at the University Campus itself.
- It is very important that you should have your graduation degree at the time of admissions as it will be used to prepare the final Result of HPU MAT 2016 Exam.
Keep visiting this page for all the latest updates on HPU MAT 2016 Result. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus for more information.