Icfai Business School (IBS) has announced the IBSAT 2016 Result on January 6, 2017. The candidates who took this MBA entrance test on December 19 to 27, 2016 can check their result by accessing the link given here below. For checking it, the candidates are required to login to their student account using their application number as their login id and password. The announced result is in the form of shortlist which furnishes the names of the candidates shortlisted for further admission rounds comprising of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Steps to check IBSAT 2016 Result
- Click on the link given here.
- Fill in your login details and submit them.
- Look for the shortlist and your name in it.
- If your name exist there then you must appear for further IBSAT selection process.
The result for IBSAT 2016 will also be sent via SMS and email to the candidates, according to the IBSAT officials. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their IBSAT 2016 score and the decided IBSAT 2016 cutoff. Also, a call letter to attend the GD/PI rounds will be sent to all the shortlisted candidates.
Admission to two year MBA/PGPM program of IBS will be granted on the basis of CAT 2016/NMAT by GMAC 2017/IBSAT 2016/GMAT (2014 onwards). The MBA program is offered at Dehradun, Hyderabad,Jaipur. The PGPM program is offered at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
The selection briefings will be held at 48 locations from January 20 to 30, 2017. However, the GD/PI for MBA/PGPM admission will be held at IBS Hyderabad from Feb 17 to 26, 2017.
Fee for the MBA/PGPM program
- IBS Hyderabad campus – Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum
- IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur campuses – Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum
- IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses – Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum
Keep visiting http://www.entrancecorner.com/bschool/, for updates on MBA/BBA entrance exams and admissions. Comment below in case of any doubts or queries on IBSAT 2016 and admission to IBS.