IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2017 – IGNOU has released the OPENMAT XLI Hall Ticket on January 25, 2017. The candidates appearing for this entrance exam on February 5, 2017 can now download the admit card. A link and an online window for viewing and downloading the admit card of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI) has been provided here below. For downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to submit either their name or the 9 digit Enrolment Number. The candidates must note that no entry into the exam centre and permission to take the exam will be granted if they will fail to produce the admit card on the date of exam to the invigilator. The IGNOU Admit Card will be sent to all the to all the duly registered candidates through post. In case, they will not receive the admit card via post, they can download the same online. Read this article further to know more about Hall Ticket of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2017 (XL)
The admit card is the mandatory document, which must be carried by the candidates to their respective exam centre for seeking entry and permission to write the exam. The IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card (XLI) 2017 is now available for downloading. IGNOU released the hall ticket on January 25, 2017. It will also be sent through post to the registered address of the candidates. But in case, the candidates will not receive their IGNOU OPENMAT XLI Hall Ticket 3 days before the date of the test then they may download it online.
- A window to access and download the admit card has been provided here in this article. Also, they may get their respective hall ticket printed from their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) by paying Rs 5/- at the CSC itself. The candidates can find their nearest CSC by clicking on “CSC Locator“.
- The admit card of OPENMAT IGNOU 2017 has been issued to only those applicants who had submitted their application form within the deadline.
- The IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Admit Card which represents their identity must be kept safe for future usage too.
Important Dates – IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2017
|S. No.||Event||Date (OPEN MAT XL)||Date (OPEN MAT XLI)|
|1||Date of Exam||23 October 2016 (Date Extended)||5 February 2017|
|2||Admit Card to be sent by post||10 days before the exam date||10 days before the exam date|
|3||Hall Ticket made available online for downloading||7 October 2016||25 January 2017|
Access this window for downloading the Admit Card of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI).
Guidelines to download IGNOU OPEN MAT Hall Ticket 2017 online
The candidates can follow the below-listed steps for accessing and downloading the online admit card –
Access the window given here above for downloading the IGNOU Hall Ticket XLI.
- Enter your Name as filled in the application form.
- Search for your name and enrolment number from all the results being shown.
- On finding yours, click on the enrolment number and print the hall ticket.
- Affix your photograph and carry this downloaded admit card to the test centre on the exam day.
Enter your 9 digit “Enrolment Number” if you know it and the admit card will be loaded on your screen. Print the same. Affix the photograph on it and carry it to the allotted IGNOU test centre for the purpose of verification.
- Go to the nearest CSC centre and get your admit card printed by making a payment of Rs 5.
- You shall be able to download the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2017 from Method 1 and 2 on your own.
After downloading the hall ticket, you should verify the same for any errors or misprinting or discrepancy in the same. If you find any of the above-mentioned flaws, you should directly contact the admission authorities and resolve the same at your earliest. It is very important that all such errors are reported before the conduct of entrance exam, as the IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket 2017 will be used to verify the holders’ identity in the exam. The verification will be done at the time of entry in exam hall as well as during exam.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2017 (XLI) – Information it carries
The following information will be mentioned in the admit card which will be used for candidate verification and identification –
- Course and Exam you have applied for
- Language of Question Paper
- Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Date, time and Venue of Exam
- Other few instructions for exam day
- Reporting time and Exam time
IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket 2017 (XLI) – Important points
- IGNOU OPEN MAT Admit Card must be kept safe.
- Admit card will be available at least 10 days before the main examination.
- You have to bring the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Call Letter in the exam centre, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Along with the admit card, you must carry a valid identity proof for the purpose of identification.