IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff (XLI) 2017 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has successfully conducted the IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI) on February 05, 2017 and its result has been announced on March 30, 2017. After the result declaration, the cutoff score will be determined after taking into various factors by IGNOU. The cutoff is the minimum score decided and the candidates scoring equal to or more than the cutoff are considered for granting admission. The IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 cutoff score is to be thus crossed by all the candidates who wish to be included in the final merit list. The cutoff of OPENMAT XLI is expected to remain on similar lines as that of last year. Read the article for more details on IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 XLI Cutoff.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI) Result Declared
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI) Answer Key
How is IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff decided?
- The exam authorities will keep a umber of factors under consideration while arriving at the cutoff score for the exam.
- The following parameters are kept in mind when the cutoff is decided:
Number of exam takers
Previous year trends in cutoff
Difficulty level of exam
Highest score in exam
Lowest and average score in exam
- The IGNOU OPEN MAT Cutoff will be thus a summation of all these factors and may include even more factors depending on the exam.
- The candidates should take a note that the cutoffs over the years tend to remain same with a minor variation until the examination methodology, evaluation parameters, and exam syllabus don’t undergo any changes.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Cutoff – Courses Offered
The candidates clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission to following courses –
- Diploma in management (DIM)
- PG diploma in management (PGDIM)
- PG diploma in human resource management (PGHRM)
- PG diploma in marketing management (PGDMM)
- PG diploma in finance management (PGDFM)
- PG diploma in Operation management (PGDOM)
IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff – Related Terms
Cutoff Score – It will be a score or exam marks which will be a lower limit. Always decided by the exam authorities, it will be used for shortlisting the candidates for admissions. Every candidate needs to score more than or equal to this Cutoff Score of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 to qualify the exam.
Cutoff Ranks – Rank which will be corresponding to the cutoff will be called as cutoff rank. It will be the last rank to feature in the merit list.
Expected IGNOU OPEN MAT Cutoff 2017 – Released by the educational experts and coaching centers, it will give you an overview of the cutoff scores. It will not affect the admissions and will NOT play any role for the same.
NOTE – Take a note that the cutoffs will be different for all courses and categories (if reservation is counted). All of them will be hosted on this page for all exam takers.
IGNOU OPENMAT – Important Points
- No negative marking
- Each question carries one mark.
- IGNOU OPEN MAT Cutoff 2017 cannot be predicted before the examination, but 60 – 70% is must to qualify the OPEN MAT examination.
- Exam will be divided into four parts namely, General Awareness, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Estimation of Cutoff of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 exam can also be done by calculating the exam score with answer keys and then comparing it to the past years’ cutoffs. This will help you in having a complete idea on the admission odds.