IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 (XLI) – IGNOU has declared the result of OPENMAT 2017 XLI on March 30, 2017. The IGNOU OPENMAT result 2017 is available online for the candidates to check and an online window to check the same has been provided here on this page. For checking the result of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI), the candidates are required to enter their respective 9 digit XLI enrolment number in the space provided. The result will furnish the overall and sectional marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. On the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT XLI result, the eligible candidates will be placed in a merit list and will be offered admission into various management courses accordingly. IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 (XLI) was held on February 05 across 60 exam centres. For more information on IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Result (XLI), keep reading this article.
Latest IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Result (XLI) Declared – Check here
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 (XLI)
After declaration of the result, the candidates will be required to an application form (Form 2), which is given in the prospectus along with necessary enclosures at the IGNOU regional centre. For the candidates qualifying in February OPENMAT and interested in seeking MBA admission into July 2017 session, May 31, 2017 will be last date to submit the application form.
Courses offered on the basis of OPENMAT score
- Master in business administration (MBA)
- Diploma in management (DIM)
- Post Graduation in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduation in human resource management (PGDHRM)
- Post graduation diploma in finance management (PGDFM)
- Post graduation diploma in marketing management (PGDMM)
- Post graduation diploma in operation management (PGDOM)
IGNOU OPENMAT XLI result 2017 has been announced. Access the below window to check your result and download IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 result of XLI.
Steps to check the IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 (XLI)
The candidates can follow the below-listed steps for accessing their result.
- Access the online window given here above to check result of IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017.
- Enter your respective 9 digit Enrolment Number correctly in the space provided. Click on “Submit” to proceed further.
- Then, the result of OPENMAT XLI and option to download the scorecard will flash on the screen.
- Download this scorecard and take a printout of the same. Retain the scorecard till you get admission.
Factors influencing the IGNOU OPENMAT Result
Following are some of the factors which affect the result –
- Number of students
- Performance of the aspirants
- Community wise cutoff marks
- Availability of seats
- Reservation criteria
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 – Marking Scheme
- The exam will contain total 200 multiple choice questions
- You will get 1 mark for each accurate answer.
- Negative marking is not included in this examination.
- Total marks will be then compared with cutoff released and IGNOU OPENMAT Results 2017 will be announced.
IGNOU OPEN MAT Result 2017 – Important Points
- IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Result is entirely based on the performance of the students and level of the examination.
- Based on the result, the rank list will be formed and your name in the rank list is only feasible if you score more than the cutoff marks.
- Prediction of the IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 cannot be done but scoring 100 marks out of 200 is the safer one.
- Questions in the test were asked from 4 sections, namely, General Awareness, English language, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability.