IIM Cutoff 2015 – All the old IIMs released their respective Admission Criteria and minimum CAT 2015 percentile. On the basis of these, IIMs shortlisted the candidates who were called for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). However, for the new IIMs, a Common Admission Process (CAP) was conducted. In February-March 2016, the further admission rounds were held. Any time in April 2016, the final result furnishing the list of candidates selected for MBA admission will be declared. CAT 2015 Result was announced on 8 January 2016.
The 2015 cutoff for the various IIMs is available on their respective official websites but to make it convenient for the IIM aspirants, we are listing hereunder the IIMs Cutoff 2015 for all IIMs. These cutoffs have been prepared after considering various factors like number of exam takers, difficulty level of CAT and reservation policy followed by the institutes etc. For more information on the IIM Cutoff for the session 2015, keep reading this article.
General Facts of IIM Cutoff 2015
- Name of the Institute – Indian Institute of Management
- Commonly Known as – IIM
- Name of the Exam – Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Date of Examination – 29 November 2015
- Course of Study – Master of Business Administration
Other Factors Determining Admissions into IIMs
It is true that cutoff marks released by the IIMs are not enough to secure a seat in the prestigious IIMs. The cutofff for IIMs is mostly set around 90+ percentile in CAT. Other than the percentile/cutoff, the admission criteria of the Institute such as the past academic performance of the candidate, performance in the Group Discussion, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- CAT 2016 Exam Details – Check Here
- How to plan your study for CAT 2016?
- From where to begin CAT 2016 Preparation?
- Is MBA a ticket to better life and good package?
- What role do mock tests play in CAT preparation?
- Should MBA be always done from top B-School?
- Choosing right B-schools at right time, your complete guide!
IIMs and their Cutoffs
For admission into the IIMs, the first step or qualification the aspirants must meet is the IIM CutOff. However, the Cutoff of IIMs differ from each other. There are a total of 19 IIMs operational in India and the CAT 2015 Cutoff of all these Institutes has been listed below –