IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, has commenced the registration procedure for its MBA programme. Eligible candidates can apply online for IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 by visiting the official website of IIT-R. The last date to submit the completed application form is 1 February while the last date to pay the application fee is 3 February 2016. To apply for IIT-R MBA Programmes, candidates can also click on the link provided below. Read the article below for more information on the admission procedure/criteria of IIT-Roorkee MBA Program.
Important Dates – IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016
|Last date to submit the completed application form||01 February 2016|
|Last date for payment of fee||03 February 2016|
|End date for receipt of completed application with supporting documents at the PG Adm. Office, IIT Roorkee||06 February 2016|
|Date for GD & PI||25 February 2016|
|Declaration of Result||02 May 2016|
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline of engineering/technology with first class or equivalent OR master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can apply as well.
- General/OBC candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% or CGPA 6.0 out of 10 (55% for SC/ST/PwD or 5.50 CGPA candidates).
Note: If scores of a candidate for final year have not been issued by the competent authority, scores from pre-final year would be considered for aggregation for consideration in group discussion/personal interview round however such candidate must submit the essential qualification documents and certificates before the scheduled deadline.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 Application Form
The application forms for IIT-R are available online on the official website of the institute. The candidates can also click on the link provided in the article. To apply for IIT-R MBA Admission 2016, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Click on the link provided above
- Register online
- Log in
- Apply for the MBA programme
- Fill-in the Application Form and submit it
- Take a printout of the Application Form and the bank challan
- After finalizing the application form, pay the fee Rs. 1600/- (SC/ST: Rs. 800/-) at any State Bank of India Branch
- Candidates applying offline can send the filled-in application fee via speed post or registered post. The candidates can also handover the Application Form personally to the PG Admission Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 247667, Uttarakhand.
For more details on the application procedure, the candidates can click on the link to download the information brochure provided in the article.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 Selection Process
Candidates would be shortlisted for personal interview cum group discussion round on the basis of their performance in CAT 2015 Examination. Final merit score would be obtained by aggregating marks in CAT 2015, group discussion, personal interview, and work experience. This weightage would be assessed by the following pointers of percentage: CAT percentile 65%, group discussions 10%, interview 20%, and work experience 5%.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 Documents for GD and PI
Candidates must bring these documents to the GD and PI venue. These documents would be verified to establish authenticity of a candidate. Any document, if found forged/insufficient/outdated might lead to rejection of the candidate.
- CAT 2015 Scorecard
- Class X and XII marksheet and pass certificate
- Categorical certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience (if applicable)
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2016 Contact
Address: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee-247667 (Uttarakhand)
Email: email@example.com, Tel: +91-1332 285875
Websites: www.iitr.ernet.in or http://pgadm.iitr.ernet.in