JEMAT Counselling 2016 – MAKAUTWB has released the counselling schedule for JEMAT Phase – II 2016. The JEMAT 2016 counselling will be held in two sessions on October 1, 2016. The GD/PI for all the JEMAT – II qualified candidates was held on September 28, 2016. Now, all the candidates have been assigned ranks on the basis of their JEMAT score and performance in the GD/PI. Total 226 candidates will be participating in the counselling. They will be required to visit the venue along with all the necessary documents. The candidates can check the schedule of JEMAT counselling and list of documents in this article below. Also, the candidates who qualified JEMAT Phase – II but didn’t attend the counselling can participate now but only in the 2nd session. Read this article further for more details on JEMAT 2016 Counselling.
JEMAT Counselling 2016
The candidates can check the schedule of counselling and other details from the table below.
|Date||1 October 2016|
|11 AM to 2 PM (1st Session)||Rank 1 to 110|
|3 PM to 6 PM (2nd Session)||Rank 111 to 226|
|Venue||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,WBBF 142, Sector I, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064Near Tank No 5, Adjacent to Salt Lake Swimming Pool|
Documents to be carried for attending JEMAT 2016 Counselling
The below listed documents must be arranged by the candidates and must be taken along for attending the counselling.
- Mark sheets/certificates of class 10, 12, graduation etc. as relevant (in Original & Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- JEMAT Admit Card 2016
- JEMAT Rank Card 2016
JEMAT Counselling 2016 – Points to be kept in mind
- JEMAT Phase – I qualified candidates can also attend the counselling but only in the 2nd session (3 to 6 PM).
- The candidates are required to be physically present for counselling as per the schedule. However, in case the candidate is not able to attend the counselling personally, he/she send her/his representative duly authorized by him/her along with a letter citing valid reason/s.
- To attend the counselling of JEMAT 2016, the candidates must reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of counselling.
- After the completion of the counselling, no change will be made in the allotment of college/institute.
JEMAT Counselling 2016 – Selection Process
Admission to various MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG diploma programmes offered by the private and government Management Institutes is granted on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/JEMAT score and their performance in the JEMAT Counselling. The selection process comprises of assessing the candidates on the basis of their JEMAT score and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On conclusion of the GD/PI round, ranks are assigned to all the candidates who attend the GD/PI. Based on these ranks and the cutoffs declared by various institutes, the candidates will be granted final admission.