JEMAT Result 2016 – The rank list for JEMAT Phase – II has been published by MAKAUTWB. Earlier on September 26, the shortlist for GD/PI was released and the GD/PI was held on September 28, 2016. The candidates can access the pdf file furnishing the rank list here on this page below. This list furnishes the name, registration number and the ranks assigned to a total 226 candidates. However, 238 candidates were shortlisted for GD/PI. The counselling will be held on October 1, 2016 in two sessions. The candidates who qualified JEMAT Phase – I exam but didn’t attend the counselling can do so not but only in afternoon session. The test for JEMAT II was held on September 25, 2016, in a pen-paper based mode. Check the JEMAT 2016 Result and get more details on the same below.
JEMAT Result 2016
On the basis of JEMAT score, the eligible candidates will get admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG diploma programmes offered by the private and government Management Institutes. Out of the hundreds who have appeared for JEMAT phase – II exam, only 238 candidates have been shortlisted to participate in the further admission rounds. These include a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
Guidelines for accessing the JEMAT Result 2016 Online
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for checking their JEMAT Result –
- The candidates must access the link given here to check their result.
- On clicking the link, download the displayed pdf. Now, this pdf file displays the Roll Number, Registration Number and the Name of the candidates.
- The candidates are required to look for their respective Roll Number/Registration Number in this list.
- If the candidates will be able to find their Roll Number in this list then only it would mean that they have been shortlisted for GD/PI.
JEMAT Result 2016 – Details of GD/PI
The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of JEMAT Phase – II score will be called to participate for GD/PI as per the released schedule. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will be conducting the Group Discussion/Personal Interview round in two sessions, which are as follow –
- Morning Session – 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
- Afternoon Session – 2.30 PM – 5.30 PM
- The candidates who wrote JEMAT Phase – I but didn’t attended GD/PI then can now appear for the same.
Schedule for GD/PI – JEMAT Phase II
The candidates must abide by the schedule strictly, which is as follow –
|Date||Session||Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3||Panel 4|
|September 28, 2016||Morning||1-30||31-60||61-90||91-120|
To appear for GD / PI, the candidates should bring the below-listed documents along with them to the venue –
- JEMAT 2016 Admit Card
- Demand Draft of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of MAKAUTWB-JEMAT and payable at Kolkata
Venue for GD/PI –
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,
Bengal, BF – 142, Salt Lake, Sector I,
Kolkata – 700064
Near Tank No. 5 and adjacent to Salt Lake swimming pool
Based on the performance of the candidates in the JEMAT and GD/PI, they will be assigned ranks. These ranks will be declared subsequent to the completion of the GD/PI process. Thereafter, various Management Institutes will release their cutoff individually and on the basis of these cutoffs, the candidates will be shortlisted for counselling.
From October 1, 2016, the counselling process will commence. Each Institute will follow its own selection process and will assess the candidates as per their defined parameters/criteria. For seeking admission, the candidates will be required to obtain high ranks, either equal to or more than as listed in the cutoff lists.