Karnataka PGCET MBA Result 2017 – The result of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 exam is expected to be declared in the third/ fourth week of July, 2017. The exam was conducted on July 2, 2017. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Karnataka PGCET MBA exam, the merit list will be prepared by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The merit list will only be published online and will not be displayed in KEA premises. For the convenience of the candidates, a direct link to access the merit list will be provided in this article. It must be noted that the marks obtained in the qualifying examination will not be taken into consideration for preparation of Karnataka PGCET MBA merit list. The merit list will solely be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in Karnataka PGCET MBA test. According to the merit list prepared by KEA, ranks will be given to the candidates. The merit determined by KEA will be final and any request for reassessment of answer sheets will not be considered.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Cutoff
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Answer Key
Karnataka PGCET MBA Result 2017 – Answer Key
Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017 has been released on July 14. The students are advised to check the answer key carefully. Here are some of the rules regarding answer key for Karnataka PGCET MBA exam –
- Any objections can be filed by students, parents, and professors.
- The objections can be filed in any of the following three modes –
- In person
- By Speed Post
- Through E-mail
- At the time of filing objections, the students will also have to provide the justification. Any objections without justification or supporting documents will not be entertained.
- An expert committee will take a decision on the objections received. The decision of the Committee will be final.
The last date to file objections is July 17 (until 5.30 pm).
Karnataka PGCET MBA Result 2017 – Seat Allotment
Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit list and the ranks secured by the candidates in Karnataka PGCET MBA exam 2017. Before the allocation of seats, verification of documents will be done. Here is more information on seat allotment process –
- The rank holders of Karnataka PGCET exam will have to register at the helpline centre for registration and document verification.
- The candidates will have to get their original documents verified at the helpline centre. The original documents will be returned to the candidates after verification.
- The eligible candidates with verified documents will be required to enter the course/ college of their choice. This is known as the entry of options and will be done online. The candidates will be able to modify and delete options.
- After obtaining the options, Karnataka PGCET online seat allotment process will start.
- The seats will be allotted as per the seat matrix released by the Government. The merit and priority of options will be taken into consideration while allocating seats to the candidates.
- The candidates who are allotted seats will be required to submit admission fee within the specified dates.
A large number of students appear for Karnataka PGCET MBA exam every year. Many reputed management institutes, both government and private, accept KPGCET scores for best results. It is important for the candidates to prepare well to score well in KPGCET 2017 exam and to realize their dream of studying in a top management college in Karnataka.