KSOM MBA Admission 2017 – KIIT School of Management has announced the MBA admission 2017-19. For granting KSOM MBA Admission, the Institute will conduct KIITEE Management Entrance Test 2017 from January 29 to 31, 2017. However, the Institutes will also accept valid score of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ XAT for granting MBA admission. As per the prescribed eligibility criteria, any graduate having valid score of either of these entrance test can apply for KSOM MBA 2017-19 Admission. The shortlisted candidates will further be called to attend GD/PI. KSOM offers two MBA programs, one is general MBA and other is MBA in Rural Management. The interested candidates can apply in both, offline and online mode. The applicants interested in applying online for KSOM MBA can access the link given below. To know the offline aapplication procedure, amount of application fee, its payment, about KIITEE entrance test, admit card, test pattern and all abour KSOM MBA Admission 2017, keep reading this article.
KSOM MBA Admission 2017
All the important dates except for GD & PI rounds have been announced. The candidates can check the below table to obtain the schedule.
|Last date of submitting application form||21 January 2017|
|Admit Card for KIIT Management Entrance Test||25 January 2017|
|Entrance Test Date||29 to 31 January 2017|
|Date for Group Discussion & Personal Interview||Will be announced soon|
|Announcement of Result||4 February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KSOM MBA Admission 2017
The candidates aspiring to pursue MBA from KSOM must ensure that they meet the eligibility norms prescribed by the Institute, which are as follow –
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education. They must have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply. Such candidates will have to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2017.
KSOM MBA Admission Application Procedure 2017-19
To apply for KSOM MBA Admission 2017-19, the candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1250. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid in cash/ DD/ Credit / Debit card or bank transfer.
The candidates can apply either in online or offline mode. The application procedure has been detailed here below –
- The candidates can click on the link given here on this page to access the registration window conveniently.
- Access the “Option 1” to begin with the online form filling.
- Fill all the requsite details carefully such as personal, education, course applied for and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online via Credit/ Debit card or Bank Transfer.
The candidates can access the link given here above and download the prospectus and application form.
They can also purchase the application form & prospectus from the following –
Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
The form & prospectus can be obtained by post also.
Such candidates will have to fill the form in their handwriting and send the duly filled form to,
The Chairperson (Admissions),
KIIT School of Management, Campus-7,
P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha
KSOM MBA Admission 2017 – Selection Procedure
The candidates who qualify the KIIT Management 2017 entrance test and those who will be shortlisted on the basis of score of other entrance test would be invited formally through a letter, to appear for the selection process for admission into the MBA Programme. The selection process will comprise of GD/PU. The venue for GD/ PI will be held at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
All such candidates will be required to carry along with the following list of documents. These documents will be submitted
1. High School Certificate and Mark sheet
2. +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
3. Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
4. Caste certificate, if applicable
5. Physically challenged certificate, if applicable
6. Sports / Extra-curricular participation certificate, if applicable
7. College Leaving Certificate
8. Migration Certificate
9. Conduct Certificate
10. Medical Report from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
KSOM MBA Admission 2017 – Important Notes
- The admission will be cancelled if any information provided in the application form will be found to be incorrect or misleading.
- The candidates will fail to submit the final degree result on time as stipulated or fails to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- If the terms and conditions of the admission offer letter are not fulfilled by the candidates, then also their admission will be cancelled.
Stay tuned with Entrance Corner for updated information KSOM MBA Admission and KIIT Management Entrance Exam. Also, you can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus for quick updates on various BBA/MBA exams held in India.