MAT Application Form 2017 – AIMA will be commencing with the registration process for MAT May 2017 from first week of March 2017. The MAT 2017 application form will be available in both, online and offline mode. The candidates interested in applying online for the test can access the link, which will be provided here on this page with the release of the application form. The last date to apply for MAT 2017 May session is April 28, 2017. In order to apply offline, the candidates are required to purchase the MAT Bulletin from the listed study centres of AIMA or from AIMA office in Delhi. The MAT May 2017 paper-based test is scheduled to be held on May 07, while the computer-based test will be held on May 13, 2017. Know more about the MAT Application Form 2017 and access the same from this article.
MAT February 2017 Result
The candidates applying for the test must make sure that they are familiar with the schedule so that they don’t miss any deadline. Check the table below for the MAT May 2017 Registration schedule
|1||Registration to start from||First week of March 2017|
|2||End date to register online||28 April 2017|
|3||End date to submit the duly completed registration form||28 April 2017|
|4||Offline MAT May 2017||07 May 2017|
|5||Online MAT May 2017||15 May 2017|
The MBA aspirants applying for MAT 2017 must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria of AIMA MAT. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then their candidature will be cancelled and the fee is non-refundable. Before the candidates fill in the MAT May Application Form, the candidates must make sure that they fulfil the following criteria –
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The candidates must score a minimum of 50% as the aggregate marks in their graduation.
- The candidates in their final year of the qualifying test can also apply.
- Also, the candidates with a degree equivalent to graduation can also apply.
Pre-requirements for MAT Application Form 2017
The candidates applying for MAT May 2017 are required to arrange the following things before they start with the application form –
- A valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s recent passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Academic details.
- Details about the category under which the candidates are applying (if applicable).
Specifications of the Scanned Images
Scanned Image of the Passport-size photograph – The photograph must be latest and coloured. The size of the image must be less than or equal to 50 KB. Also, the photograph must be taken in appropriate light or must have a white background. The format of the image must be .JPG or .JPEG.
Scanned Image of Candidate’s signature – The signature must be on a white paper with Black ink and the candidates must make sure that they scan only the signature area and not the whole page. The image must be in .JPG or .JPEG format and the size must not be more than 50KB.
MAT Application Fee 2017
The application fee for MAT May 2017 is Rs. 1400/- and the candidates can opt for two options to pay the application fee, which are –
- Demand Draft.
- Online Mode.
Note: After selecting the mode of payment, the candidates are not allowed to make modify or change it.
Payment of fee via Demand Draft (DD): To pay the application fee for MAT May 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1400/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in the details of DD in the online application form.
- Send the DD along with the application form to the address of the conducting body.
Payment of fee via Online mode: To pay the application fee via online mode, the candidates can opt for any of the options –
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile Wallet.
The candidates can select any of the options and follow the instructions to complete the payment.
Steps to fill in the MAT Application Form 2017
Once the candidates have gathered all the required documents and details, they can start filling in the MAT Application Form –
- The candidates who have not yet registered for MAT May 2017 can fill in the details from the window above.
- On successful registration, the candidates can log in by clicking on the link above to access the application form.
- On accessing the application form, the candidates are required to fill in the required details such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, permanent address, contact information, etc.
- Now upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through any of the available modes.
- Now, the application process concludes and the candidates can print the MAT application form 2017 for future reference.
Important Points about the MAT Application Form 2017
Some important points that the candidates must remember about the MAT Application Form 2017 are –
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in the MAT application form to appear for the test.
- The application form for MAT 2017 is available in online as well as offline mode.
- On successful registration, the candidates will be provided a unique registration number.
- The MAT application fee 2017 is non-refundable.
- There is no age limit to apply for the test.
- MAT Exam Pattern 2017
- MAT Syllabus 2017
- Best Book For Management Aptitude Test Preparation
- MAT Sample Papers
- Top B-schools Accepting MAT Score