MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 – The application process for MAT February 2017 session has started and the last date to apply for the test is January 27, 2017. Before the candidates start with the registration, they are advised to check the MAT eligibility norms. The eligibility criteria for MAT are the minimum required norms that the candidates must fulfill. If the candidates failing to meet any of the eligibility criteria, then their candidature will be cancelled in the document verification round. The eligibility norms of the various candidates will be different for each category of the candidates. The test is scheduled to be held on February 05, and 11, 2017, in paper-based mode and computer-based mode. For more details on the MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017, the candidates can read this article.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Before candidates apply for MAT February 2017, make sure they are eligible by checking the MAT Eligibility Criteria below –
- The Candidates must have graduated from a recognized Institution/ University.
- The Candidates can apply irrespective of their disciplines in graduation.
- Candidates having any degree equivalent to graduation from any recognized University or Institution are also eligible for MAT 2017.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally for MAT 2017.
- Candidates can apply for MAT 2017 to be held in February 2017 even if they have appeared for MAT earlier.
- There is usually a minimum percentage requirement (50% marks in most cases) in graduation or any equivalent degree, but this varies for various Management Institutes or Universities. The Candidates are advised to refer to the Prospectus/ Brochures of the MIs/ Universities for that matter.
- Candidates require no work experience to apply for MAT 2017.
- There is no age limit set for the Candidates to apply for MAT 2017
|Apply for MAT February 2017 Registration||MAT Previous Years Papers||Best book for MAT|
|Last date to register||January 27, 2017|
|Admit Card to be released on||January 28, 2017|
|Date of Exam (Paper based)||February 5, 2017|
|Date of Exam (Computer based)||February 11, 2017|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of February 2017|
About Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
To facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is the standardized test being administered since 1988 which aims and was initiated with the purpose to screen candidates for admission to MBA and other allied programmes. The Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development has approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. The MAT score is considered in any national or international B-School,as an admission input, which is based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. One of the largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT continues to be the passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- MAT Syllabus 2017
- MAT Cutoff
- MAT Preparation – Learn Sewing a Best MAT
- Top B-schools Accepting MAT Score 2016
- Top MBA Colleges in India 2016