MAT Result 2017 – The result of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 has been announced on May 24. The candidates who appeared for MAT 2017 May exam can check their result by visiting the link provided below. To access the MAT result, the candidates need to enter their Roll Number, Form Number and the Month of Test, which is May 17. The MAT May result provides the sectional and overall marks of the candidates. AIMA will also send the mark sheet to the registered address of the candidates. The scorecard contains the section-wise score as well as the overall percentile scored by the candidates. On the basis of MAT result 2017, the candidates will be shortlisted for various PGDM and equivalent programmes offered by the participating institutes. Now that the result of MAT 2017 has been announced, the cutoffs will soon be released by the participating institutes. Click the below link to check your MAT result 2017
Latest MAT Result 2017 Declared – Click here
MAT 2017 Cutoff
Top B-Schools Accepting MAT Score 2017
MAT Result 2017 (May)
On the basis of MAT score, the candidates will be offered admissions to various PGDM and equivalent management programmes offered by AIMA and other 303 MAT Participating Institutes. The candidates must go through the admission brochures and the official website of the B-Schools they are interested in taking admission. Also, the candidates must keep a check on the cutoff scores decided by such Institutes and must ensure that they meet the cutoff and the admission criteria. Depending on the rank and quality of the B-schools, the MAT cutoff scores ranges in between 200 to 700.
For downloading the MAT score card, the candidates are required to enter their 6 digits registration form number and 9 digits roll number. The score card furnishes the scaled score for each section. section-wise score and the percentile secured by you in the MAT Examination.
|MAT September 2017 Dates announced||CAT 2017 Exam Dates|
How to check MAT Result 2017 for May Session?
- The candidates can access the link that has been made available here.
- The candidates will then have to fill their respective Roll Number and Registration Form Number.
- Thereafter, they will have to select the month of the examination as “May 2017” from the drop down menu.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ to view the scorecard.
- On submission of the valid details, the MAT Result 2017 for May session will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print-out of your MAT 2017 Result cum Scorecard and keep it safe till you get admission to one of the management Institute.
Procedure for obtaining the Duplicate MAT 2017 Scorecard
In case, the hard copy of the score card gets lost, the candidates can request AIMA for obtaining the duplicate copy of the MAT 2017 Scorecard. They can follow the below stated steps for getting the duplicate score card –
- The candidates are required to write an application on a plain paper for obtaining the duplicate score card
- Along with that, they will have to enclosed a photocopy of the lower half of the MAT 2017 Admit Card, duly signed by the invigilator which was handed over to the candidates on the test day.
- Also, they will have to attach a self-addressed envelope having a prescribed size of 24 cm x 12 cm approximately with your postal address written on it in capital letter and with a Postage stamp of Rs 40/- affixed for sending by Speed Post.
The request for obtaining the duplicate score card along with all the necessary enclosures must be sent to the below mentioned address.
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
Note: The request for duplicate Scorecard will be entertained withing 45 days from the declaration of the results and no fee will be charged for the same. But, after the end of that period, you will have remit the fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred rupees only) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
The cutoff for MAT 2017 May session will be announced after the declaration of the MAT Result 2017. The candidates are required to score the minimum cutoff to get shortlisted for the pre-admission processes of various management institutes. Various management institutions often keep the similar cutoff for years. Therefore, candidates can click on the link provided above to check the cutoff for the previous year and estimate the cutoff. The cutoff depends on various factors, which are – number of candidates appeared, the score of the candidates, previous year cutoff and various other factors.
Every Management Institution accepting MAT score will be following its own selection procedure. With the release of the MAT Result 2017, these institutions will release their cutoff and will shortlist candidates for pre-admission processes. The selection procedure for most institutions remains the same. The common pattern for selection of candidates into its management programmes are –
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is held four times in a year February, May, September and December. The test is held at the national level to screen candidate for admission to MBA and allied programmes in the national or international B- Schools. The admission will be imparted on the basis of the MAT scorecards issued to the candidates, the cutoff published by the respective B- Schools and the performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- MAT 2016 Cutoff
- Top B-School Accepting MAT Score 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Is MBA a ticket to better life and good package?
- Full time MBA vs. Part time MBA, which one to pick?
- Should I pursue an online MBA degree?
- Choosing right B-schools at right time, your complete guide!
- Should MBA be always done from Top B-Schools?