Not many are aware that the famous, Management Development Institute (MDI), has one of its campus in Murshidabad too. MBA aspirants dream to pursue MBA from good B-Schools and studying at MDI is like their dream coming true. MDI Murshidabad has re-opened the application process for seeking admission into its full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic session 2016-18. The Institute received a lot of requests from the aspirants for re-opening the application process and it obliged. Now the candidates eligible and interested in pursuing PGPM at MDIM can apply online at the official website of the Institute on or before 10 April 2016, till 05.00 PM. However, for the convenience of the candidates, a direct link to apply for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2016 has been provided here below. To know about the eligibility criteria, selection process, amount of fee etc, read this post further.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2016 – Apply Here
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2016 – Important Dates
|Last date to fill and submit the online application form||10 April 2016|
|GD/PI to be held in||1st to 2nd week of April 2016|
Before filling and submitting the application form, all the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the below-listed eligibility conditions.
- The candidates should have valid score of CAT 2015.
- They must passed class X & XII with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Also, they must possess a Bachelor’s degree having a minimum duration of 3 year’s in any discipline. The candidate must have passed it with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized University or Institute.
- The candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30 June 2016 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October 2016.
How to apply for MDIM PGPM Admission 2016?
The candidates can apply only in online mode. They can access the direct link provided here above to apply for admission. The application process comprises of 3 simple steps, which are mentioned below.
- Register by entering certain basic details
- Submit an online application form
- Pay the requisite application fee
The amount of application fee is Rs. 1800 and this fee can be paid using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2016 – Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT 2015 percentile and their overall profile. The details filled in by them in the application form will also be taken into consideration. The candidates who will be shortlisted will then be called to participate in the GD/PI round. In 1st or 2nd week of April 2016, the GD and PI will be conducted by MDI Murshidabad at one of the centres, viz. Kolkata, Gurgaon and Mumbai/Pune/Hyderabad (centres other than Kolkata and Gurgaon are tentative). The candidates who will be selected finally for granted admission to MDI MBA 2016 will be intimated by 30 April 2016.
MDIM Fee Structure
|Fee and Other Expenses for PGPM 2016-18|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 315000||Rs. 360000|
|Reading Material Fee||Rs. 20000||Rs. 22000|
|Students Welfare Activities||Rs. 20000||Rs. 10000|
|Library Fee||Rs. 5000||Rs. 8000|
|Alumni Fee||Rs. 5000||–|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 20000||–|
|Total||Rs. 380000||Rs. 408000|
Note – The Boarding and Lodging charges at MDI Murshidabad are Rs. 98000/- per annum and are to be paid additionally.
MDI Murshidabad Placement Track
MDI launched its Murshidabad campus in 2014 and the PGPM batch 2014-16 comprised of only 19 students. The batch next year for the session 2012-17 comprised of 27 students. MDI Murshidabad being a new entrant in the league of B-Schools, companies were hesitant to participate in the campus placement, but a lot of renowned companies recruited the candidates. Some of these were ICICI Prudential, IDBI Federal, Idea Cellular, Religare, Kaspersky, LG, Magicbricks, Tata Steel, Tata tele Services, United Spirits, ICICI Bank etc. The Avg. CTC offered as of now is INR 8.5 Lac/Annum. The SIP of PGPM batch of 2015-17 is also going on fairly well.
Latest posts by Ravi Chaudhary (see all)
- Is 99+ percentile in CAT 2016 not enough for IIM calls? - January 19, 2017
- CAT 2016 Result – A farmer’s son tops the exam from Meerut - January 10, 2017
- IIM Lucknow 2016 Cutoff - August 3, 2016