MICAT Application Form 2018 – The application form of MICAT 2018 exam is likely to be released in the last week of September 2017. It is important for the candidates to ensure that the form is duly filled and completed. The candidates will be required to fill the MICAT application form 2018 before the registration closes in November 2017. The candidates who submit the MICAT 2018 application form along with the prescribed fee will be issued the admit card for MICAT – 1 2018 exam which is expected to be held in December. MICAT application form 2018 shall be made available in online mode. The candidates must make sure that all the details provided in the application form are accurate. A recent passport size photograph will also have to be uploaded while filling the application form of MICAT 2018. The registration for MICAT – 2 2018 exam is expected to start in the first week of January 2018. In this article, the candidates can find complete information on MICAT application form 2018 including the important dates, application procedure etc.
MICAT Application Form 2018 – Important Dates
The table given below provides a tentative schedule of the application form of MICAT 2018 exam. The candidates must ensure that the application form is filled and submitted within the specified dates.
|MICAT I||Application Process Starts||Last week of September 2017|
|Application Process Ends||Last week of November 2017|
|MICAT 1 Exam||Second week of December 2017|
|MICAT II||Application Process Starts||First week of January 2018|
|Application Process Ends||Last week of January 2018|
|MICAT 2 Exam||Second week of February 2018|
MICAT Application Form 2018 – How to Fill?
The candidates need to the follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the MICAT application form 2018 successfully –
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link provided here.
- Enter the required details and upload a recent passport size photograph.
- Pay the MICAT application fee of Rs. 1965 (for all categories).
- Use the MICA ID and password, which will be mailed to you, to log in.
MICAT Application Form 2018 – Registration
The first step is to register for MICAT 2018 exam. For this, the candidates can click the ‘New Registration’ link provided here. The candidates must fill the registration form accurately and provide all the necessary details. The candidates also need to upload a recent passport size photograph. After entering all the details, the candidates can submit the registration form.
MICAT Application Form 2018 – Application Fee
After the registration form has been submitted, the candidates need to pay the application fee. Irrespective of the Category, all applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1965. The application fee can be paid online or offline.
Pay the fee online
The applicants can pay the fee online in any of the following ways –
- Credit Card/ Debit Card – The applicants can use VISA or Master Card to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Net Banking – Alternately, the fee can be transferred to MICA account through Net Banking.
Pay the fee offline
The applicants can also pay the MICAT 2018 fee offline in any of the following ways –
- Demand DraftCreate a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of MICA payable at Ahmedabad. The candidates need to send the DD, along with a printout of the Payment Advice Form, to the below address -Admissions Office, MICA, Shela, Ahmedabad – 380 058, IndiaIf the candidates wish to pay the fee through DD, they must choose the mode of Payment as DD while registering for MICAT 2018 exam.
- Cash at SBI BranchesThe candidates can visit any of the SBI bank branches to make the payment in cash. For this, they need to take a print out of the SBI bank challan. One of the copies of the challan will be retained by the bank and two of the copies will be returned to the applicant.
- Pay at CounterThe applicants can also choose to pay MICAT test fee at any of the payment counters available in various cities.
After successful registration and payment of application fee, MICA User ID and Password will be sent to the applicants through email. The User ID and Password can be used to login and to complete the application form.
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the MICAT exam. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of MICAT 2018. To apply for this exam, the candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognised institute or university. Additionally, the candidate must appear for one of the three management entrance exams – CAT, XAT or GMAT. Those students who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply. However, they will be granted provisional admission and will be required to submit the proof of completing their graduation within the specified dates.
While filling the MICAT application form 2018, the candidates need to enter their preference for the examination centre. Last year, the exam was conducted in 27 cities across the country. These include all the major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata, as well as the smaller cities such as Raipur and Vadodara.