MICAT Result 2017 – MICA has announced the result of MICAT 2017 Phase 2 on February 22, 2017. The exam was held on February 12, 2017. The MICAT 2017 result-cum-scorecard is available online and the candidates can check the same by accessing the online window given below on this page. For checking the result and downloading the MICAT II 2017 scorecard, the candidates are required to log in using their respective login ID and password. The total & sectional score along with the pass/fail status of Psychometric test is mentioned on the scorecard. Based on the MICAT I and II score, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise and Personal Interview (GE & PI) rounds. This GE-PI shortlist is expected to be announced on February 23, 2017. Read this article for more details on the MICAT 2017 Result.
Latest MICAT II Scorecard Released 2017
MICAT 2017 Cutoff
MICAT Result 2017 (II)
The result of MICAT (II) has been announced in the form of score card on February 22, 2017. The scorecard furnishes the total and sectional score of the candidates and the pass/fail status of Psychometric test. The candidates who will be having CAT 2016/XAT 2017/GMAT (2015 onwards) score and MICAT 2017 score (I/II) will only be considered for MICA GE-PI shortlisting.
The Institute will take into consideration various factors such as qualifying the Psychometric test, MICAT 2017 cutoff for each section and more for shortlisting the candidates for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). These further rounds of admission will be conducted at MICA Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai in the month of March 2017. MICA will be granting PGDM – C admission against 180 seats to the eligible candidates. The final MICAT result 2017 will be announced on March 31, 2017, after compiling the MICAT I and II score, GE & PI score and CAT/XAT/GMAT score.
MICAT Important Dates 2017 related to Result of MICAT
The candidates can keep a track of all important dates from the table below so that they don’t miss any important event or deadline. Click on the caption-head here to obtain the complete schedule of MICAT 2017.
|MICAT Result 2017 – Important Dates|
|Final Result by MICA – List of selected candidates||31 March 2017|
|Exam Date||12 February 2017|
|Result declared on||22 February 2017|
|GE – PI Shortlist||23 February 2017|
|Final Result to be announced on||31 March 2017|
|Exam Date||11 December 2016|
|Result announced on||22 December 2016|
Access the window given below for checking your MICAT 2017 II Result.
Guidelines to check MICAT Result 2017 (II)
The candidates can follow the below given steps for checking their result and download MICAT 2017 Scorecard.
- Access the online window given here above or click on the link, which will be provided here with the announcement of result.
- Enter your MICA ID and password in the provided space.
- Thereafter, click on “Login” for logging in your student account.
- On successful login, look for the link to check result.
- On finding it, click on the same and the result will display on the screen.
- Download the displayed score card and also take a few print outs of the same. Keep it safe for future reference.
How will the candidates be shortlisted for MICA GE/PI 2017-19?
The MICAT 2017 selection process broadly comprises of five stages, which are as follow –
- Having score of CAT 2016/XAT 2017/GMAT 2015 onwards
- Appear for MICAT I or II
- Shortlist candidates for GE/PI
- Prepare merit list
- Final result announcement furnishing list of candidates who will getting PGDM-C admission
List of shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of MICAT I and /or MICAT II or better of the two scores, if a candidate has taken both MICAT I and MICAT II. Approximately 1/10th of the total number of candidates who appeared for two MICATs will be shortlisted for GE & PI on the basis of Total MICAT Scaled Score. Now, to shortlist the candidates for GE-PI, MICA will consider the following –
- Qualifying Psychometric test is mandatory.
- Only candidate qualifying Psychometric test will be assessed further for MICAT sections on Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, General awareness and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning.
- Now, the candidates who will qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum
- MICAT 2017 cutoff in Scaled Score in each of the sections namely: VA, QA, GA and DCR will be evaluated on Descriptive Test.
- Those who qualify on the basis of the above criteria and on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Scaled Score in Descriptive Test will be considered for for GE and PI.
MICAT Result 2017 – Preparation of Merit List
The candidates who will appear for GE and PI and will fulfil the following conditions will only be considered for the merit list –
- Unanimous recommendation by all the panel members of PI.
- At least 3.5 or more on a 5 point scale in GE
- At least 4 or more on a 5 point scale in PI
A composite score shall be determined for all the candidates who will meet the above 3 criterias on the basis of following weightage –
|Weightage for Final MICAT Result 2017 generation|
After the announcement of MICAT 2017 Result, the cutoff will be decided by MICA after taking into various factors.The cutoff scores are the minimum marks that the candidates must obtain in order to be eligible for the pre-admission rounds i.e. the GE and PI rounds. There are no standard cutoffs for MICAT. Individuals taking the MICAT must attempt and complete all the sections of the test satisfactorily in order to qualify for the GE & PI.
Click on the sub-heading here to know more about MICAT 2017 Cutoff.