NMIMS MBA 2016 Admission – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has released the final result for admission to MBA courses at its Bangalore and Hyderabad campus for the batch 2016. NMIMS has revised the schedule for the pre-admission rounds and the revised dates have been tabled below in the article. The first merit list has been released by the institute and the candidates can check it at the official website of the institute. However, a direct link to access the final result of NMIMS MBA 2016 Admission has been provided below. The candidates are required to enter their Date of Birth and Registration ID in the given space for obtaining their result. The candidates selected are required to make the payment of the academic fee till 18 March 2016. Read the article for more information on the NMIMS MBA 2016 Admission procedure.
NMIMS 2016 Final Result – MBA / PGDM 2016 – Check Here
NMAT by GMAC 2016 Score Card & CD/PI Shortlist – Check Here
Revised Schedule of Dates for NMIMS MBA 2016 Admission – Check Here
NMIMS MBA 2016: Important Dates
Check all the revised important dates regarding Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) MBA 2016 admission below:
|Commencement of CD/PI||4 to 18 February|
|Release of First Merit List||5 March|
|Payment of Fee||8 to 18 March|
|Release of Second Merit List||21 March|
|Payment of Fee||22 to 30 March|
|Declaration of Third Merit List||1 April|
|Payment of Fee||2 to 11 April|
|Mumbai Campus MBA Programme|
|Closing date for Admission||6 June|
|Bangalore & Hyderabad Campus PGDM Programmes|
|Closing date for Admission||8 June|
Note: The Institute has revised the above stated dates and for complete schedule of revised dates, candidates can access the link given above. The institutes holds the right to change these dates further too.
NMIMS MBA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the various NMIMS campuses are as follows –
NMIMS Mumbai MBA & MBA HR programme – The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. For the MBA HR programme, the selection process is different.
NMIMS Mumbai MBA Pharmaceutical Management programme – The candidates applying for this course must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/ Science/ Life Sciences/ MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Tech/ B.E. in Biotechnology/ from any recognized University. The candidates also must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree. Candidates having a Post Graduate degree holder in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology and with B.Tech/ B.E. in Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
Candidates having a work experience of more than 2 years in a Pharmaceutical Company are given preference. The selection process is different for this programme.
NMIMS Bengaluru & Hyderabad PGDM Programme – Management Aspirants applying for this programme of Bengaluru or Hyderabad Campus must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks.
NMIMS MBA 2016 Seat Matrix
Name of the program
Total Number of Seats
|MBA (Finance, Information Systems, Marketing and Operations & Decision Sciences)||500|
|MBA Human Resource||60|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management||60|
|PGDM Bengaluru Campus||180|
|PGDM Hyderabad Campus||90|
NMIMS 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidates can register by clicking on the link provided above.
- To apply for NMIMS, the candidates are required to appear for NMAT by GMAC 2016.
NMIMS 2016 Selection Procedure
- To apply for NMIMS programs, the candidates are required to apply for NMAT by GMAC.
- The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- For the further pre-selection process, the candidate’s academic performance, work experience, and other criteria will be taken into consideration.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
During the time of the admission, the candidates are required to be present there physically and bring the following documents along with them –
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Mark sheet (for 1,2,3,4………years), separately for each semester/trimester. Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University/Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Note: The candidates are not required to submit any original documents at the time of admission. Within one week from the date of commencement of exam, the candidates are required to submit their original documents.