OJEE MBA 2017 admit card has been released on April 19, a day before the actual date which was April 20. The candidates who successfully applied for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 can download the admit card by visiting the link provided below. The candidates must download the admit card before 25th April. Without a valid downloaded admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for OJEE MBA 2017 exam, which is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2017. The admit card contains the name and gender of the candidate, paper, examination time, examination centre and other important details.
OJEE MBA 2017 Admit Card Released – What To Do Next?
If you have been waiting for the release of OJEE MBA 2017 admit card, your wait is now over. Here’s what you need to do next-
- Click the link given here to download admit card before April 25, 2017.
- Download 2 copies of OJEE MBA 2017 admit card.
- Check the information printed on admit card and make sure that there are no errors.
- In case there is any discrepency, contact OJEE office immediately and get it rectified before April 30, 2017.
- Carry both the copies of OJEE 2017 MBA admit card to the examination centre.
- Keep a copy of admit card with you until the admission process is over.
Both the copies of the admit card should be signed by the invigilator. The candidate will be required to submit one copy in the examination hall. The other copy will be retained by the candidate.
With the release of admit card, the countdown for OJEE MBA 2017 exam has started. To download the admit card, the candidates can click the link given above. On the redirected page, the candidates will have to fill in the OJEE MBA 2017 application number and other required details. On submitting of correct details, OJEE MBA 2017 admit card will be displayed on the screen. The candidates can download and print the same.
Latest: OJEE MBA 2017 Admit Card available here