OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017 – The OJEE admit card for MBA programmes has been released. The OJEE MBA 2017 admit card is available only in online mode and a link is provided in this article for the convenience of candidates. To download the OJEE 2017 admit card, candidates are required to enter their application number and password. After downloading the OJEE hall ticket, the candidates must make sure that the details printed on it are error free. In case of any error, candidates must contact the exam officials to rectify the same. OJEE MBA admit card 2017 is an important document and candidates must carry it to the exam hall on the day of test. If candidates fail to carry the hall ticket, then they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. Details about the candidate, examination, test centre address, timing of the test, etc. will be printed on OJEE MBA 2017 admit card. The admit card was issued a day earlier i.e. on April 19, while the actual date for announcement was April 20. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 14, and candidates can download the admit card till April 25, 2017. Go through this article for more information on the OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017.
Latest: OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017
Admit card of OJEE MBA 2017 is available only in online mode. The candidates who would have submitted their OJEE MBA application form 2017 before the due date will only be able to download the hall ticket. On the date of the exam, the candidates will be required to carry with them 2 copies of the admit card for the purpose of verification and for seeking entry the exam centre. Along with the OJEE MBA admit card 2017, the candidates will also be required to carry a photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip.
Both the copies of hall ticket of OJEE MBA 2017 will be signed by the invigilator of the exam. One copy of the admit card must be submitted by the candidates at the examination hall and other should be retained safely by them till they get final admission.
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017 Dates
The candidates can keep a track of the important dates related to the availability of the OJEE MBA hall ticket 2017 from the table below.
|OJEE MBA Admit Card Dates 2017|
|S.No.||OJEE MBA 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Hall ticket to be issued on||19 April 2017|
|2.||Last date to download the admit card||25 April 2017|
|3.||Exam Date – OJEE MBA 2017||14 May 2017|
How to download OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017?
Below stated steps can be followed by the candidates for viewing and downloading the OJEE MBA 2017 admit card.
- To begin, the candidates can click on the link or access the online window, which will be provided here on this page with the release of the admit card.
- Thereafter, on the redirected page, the candidates will have to choose the category of application form and fill in your respective OJEE MBA 2017 application number and password.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen on submission of the valid and correct details.
- The candidates should download the displayed OJEE MBA hall ticket 2017 and print a few copies of the same. Two copies of this online downloaded admit card must be carried to the exam centre on the exam day.
Details mentioned on OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017
The candidates must check the details printed on the admit card carefully before downloading the same. In case any discrepancy is noticed in these details, the candidates must contact ‘OJEE-2017’ office before April 30, 2017 for getting the errors rectified.
The following details will be furnished on the OJEE MBA 2017 hall ticket –
- Date and time of exam
- Reporting time
- Photograph & Signature
- Roll Number
- Postal address of candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Address of allotted test centre
- Language of the exam
- Other Important Instructions for the exam day
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2017 – Key points to be kept in mind
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test if he/she will fail to produce the admit card to the invigilator for verification.
- Download the admit card online before April 25, 2017. It will not be sent via post or email to any of the candidates.
- In case of errors, the candidate must contact the OJEE officials on or before April 30, 2017 to get them corrected.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates must safely retain with them the admit card duly signed by invigilator till they get final admission in on the colleges.