TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling – DTE has released the rank list and counselling schedule on 22 July 2016. The counselling process begins from 3 August and will end on 14 August 2016. The candidates can check their MBA rank using the TANCET No. and password. After login, they must print the call letter and strictly follow the instructions as mentioned in it. For the ease of the candidates, links to access the rank list and counselling schedule are available here below. The schedule must be followed strictly by the candidates. The candidates who have qualified in the TANCET MBA 2016 conducted by Anna University on 11 June have now been awarded ranks. According to this rank, they will have to participate in the counselling process and get admission in one of the college offering MBA in the state of Tamil Nadu. For information on detailed counselling process, list of documents required for verification etc. for TANCET MBA Counselling 2016, read this article further.
Latest – TANCET MBA 2016 counselling schedule and rank list released on 22 July 2016. Access the link or window below to check both. Download the call letter after logging in and carry it while appearing for the counselling.
- Latest To download rank list – Click Here
- Latest Complete counselling schedule – Check Here
- Counselling brochure – Download Here
- TANCET MBA 2016 Result declared – Check Here
- TANCET MBA 2016 Cutoff – Check Here
- TANCET MBA 2016 Participating Institutes – Check Here
- Top MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu – Check Here
- Top MBA Colleges in India 2016 – Check Here
TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling
On the basis of score obtained by the candidates in TANCET MBA 2016, they will be assigned ranks. Every candidate must obtain the minimum rank as listed in the cutoff list, to be considered for the counselling. Various rounds can be held for the counselling. A separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority for seeking admission into MBA courses. The candidates meeting the cutoff will get their place secured in the merit list.
Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit among the candidates present at the time of counselling following the rule of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The candidates should produce the proof of pass in the Degree Examination during the counselling. In case, the candidates will fail to produce this passing proof, they will not be considered for allotment during counselling. When a candidate will be provisionally selected for granting admission through TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling, he/she will be required to pay some initial amount immediately to secure the seat allotment else the offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled.
Allocation of seat as per the categories
|Backward Class Muslims||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities||20.00%|
Details of fee for Counselling Registration
The candidates belong to General category are required to pay Rs. 300/- for registration. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SCA are required to make payment of Rs. 150/-. This amount should be paid via demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2016, GCT” payable at Coimbatore. The DD should be not be dated earlier than 1 July 2016.
TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling – Detailed Procedure
Step 1 – Online Registration to participate in the counselling
The eligible candidates wishing to participate in the counselling must get themselves registered for the same online only. No other mode is available for the registration. Below is the window for TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling registration. Register on or before 5.00 PM on 15 July 2016. A log-in account will be created on successful completion of the registration, .
- There is a common application form for taking admission to Government, Government Aided Engineering and Arts & Science Colleges and for the seats in University Departments/Regional Centres, seats surrendered by the self-Financing Engineering Colleges, Arts & Science Colleges including Stand Alone Institutions under the Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals.
- The candidates are required to send the printout of the online submitted application form along with relevant enclosures and DD to the authority. These must be sent by post or dropped in a box at the office of the “The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2016, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013” before the last date.
- You must only use an A4 Size cover and duly affix the printed copy of address label on it.
Check and download the rank list by logging in from the window below using the TANCET No. and password.
Step 2 – Online Choice Filling
Now, the candidates will be allowed to exercise their choices of the college & course online. They can indicate as many choices as they like from the list of seats that are available, in the order of their preference.
Step 3 – Reporting at the nodal center for document verification
After candidates have completed registration and choice filling, they should report at one of the designated Nodal Centers for the verification of their documents, payment of the Counselling & University registration fee and the locking of their final choices. Post verification of the documents, the candidates should lock their final choices at the designated nodal center.
List of Documents required for the purpose of verification
The candidates must enclose the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Mark sheet and Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination. The candidates who would have appeared for the final year exam of the qualifying degree will have to bring along degree completion certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th & 12th
- Original TANCET MBA 2016 Rank card
- Copy of TANCET MBA 2016 Admit Card of TANCET MBA 2016
- Online registration slip
- Nativity certificate
- Original SC/ST certificate
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Abled candidates (if Applicable).
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for counseling call letter
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgement card
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
According to the choices submitted by candidates, seats will be allotted in order of the rank of candidates. The seat allotment result will be declared online and will be published at the official website of Anna University. In case, the candidates will not be satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, they can wait for the next round of the TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling. But if they will be satisfied with the allotted seat, they should the pay the amount for securing the seat allotment.
Step 5 – Reporting to the allocated College
The candidates should download their final allotment letters and report to the allotted institute as per the schedule. They must pay the academic fee and join the program.
Keep visiting this page for all the updated information on TANCET MBA 2016 Counselling. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.