TISSNET Score Card 2017 – Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has announced the TISSNET result 2017 on February 10, 2017. The candidates can now download their TISSNET 2017 scorecard cum result by accessing the link given here below. The candidates can download it by logging in to their student account using their respective email id and password. The TISSNET 2017 score card is available in online mode only. It will not be sent through post or email to any of the candidates. Along with the result, the official cutoff has also been announced. The candidates qualifying this entrance test and clearing the cutoff will be shortlisted for further selection rounds of TISS. This year, around 37000 candidates appeared for TISSNET. Keep reading further to know how you can download the scorecard of TISSNET, details mentioned in it, its importance and more.
Latest Download TISSNET 2017 Score Card
TISSNET Score Card 2017
The result of TISSNET has been furnished in the form of score card. It is an important document based on which the candidates can take admission to various courses offered by TISS. According to the reports, around 17000 candidates are expected to have applied for admission to M.A. in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR). The qualifying marks for TISSNET are 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 45% for candidates belonging to General and other non-reserved categories. Only candidates qualifying in this entrance test will be called for Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The TISSNET 2017 score card can be downloaded online only. The hard copy of it will not be sent to the candidates by post nor any email regarding the same will be sent.
- The candidates must not delay in downloading the scorecard as after a few days, the login link may get disabled. Therefore, the canidates are advised to download and keep the copy of it safe with them as early as possible.
- The validity of the TISSNET scorecard 2017 is 1 year only.
Guidelines to download TISSNET Score Card 2017
The candidates can view and download their scorecard of TISSNET by following the below stated steps –
- Click on the link given here above on this page.
- On the redirected page, look for Latest TISSNET 2017 Result Announcedthe respective link to check your result and download score card.
- Now, login by entering the email id and password that you created while registering for the test.
- On successful login, look for the link to download the TISSNET 2017 scorecard.
- Download the score card and take few print out of the same. Keep the copy of the scorecard safe with you as it will be required at TISSNET Score Card 2017 the time of admission.
Specimen of TISSNET 2017 Scorecard
TISSNET Score Card 2017 – Details mentioned on it
The score card of TISSNET 2017 will be furnishing the following details of the candidates –
- Name of candidates
- Registration Number
- Total score obtained by candidate
- PIT/PI shortlist status
- Overall TISSNET 2017 cutoff marks
The official TISSNET cutoff 2017 is also mentioned on the TISSNET 2017 scorecard. This cutoff has been determined after considering various factors such as difficulty level of exam, number of candidates taking the test, TISSNET 2016 cutoff etc. The cutoff is basically applied for selecting the best candidates out of the thousands of candidates who apply for taking admission. The candidates scoring equal to or more than the decided cutoff will be shortlisted for the PIT/PI process. The cutoff of TISSNET 2017 is different for various category candidates.TISSNET Score Card 2017
Click on the caption-head to check the expected TISSNET 2017 cutoff and all details on same.
On the basis of TISSNET 2017 result and cutoff, TISS will be calling the eligible candidates for attending the PIT and PI, which will be conducted various campuses in the month of March and April 2017. The final result will be processed on the basisTISSNET Score Card 2017 of score obtained in entrance test and PIT/PI. The weightage assigned to each this attribute is as follow –
|TISSNET 2017||40% (out of 100 marks)|
|Pre-Interview Test/GD||30% (out of 50 marks)|
|Personal Interview||30% (out of 75 marks)|