TS ICET Application Form 2017 – The registration for TS ICET 2017 has commenced and the candidates can apply for the test from this article. The TISCET application form is available in online mode only and the candidates are required to get themselves registered before applying for the test. The applicants must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms of the test before they start filling in the TS ICET 2017 application form. Also, while filling the application form of TS ICET 2017, the candidates are advised to make sure that fill in all the details correctly. The last date to register or apply without the late fee is April 16, and with late fee is May 14, 2017. The TS ICET registration fee is Rs. 350/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-) and it can be paid via two methods, which are TS Online/AP Online/mee Sava (e-Seva) or Debit/Credit Card. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 05, 2017. Go through this article for details about the TS ICET Application Form 2017, registration steps, registration fee and payment methods, required documents to upload and details to enter, etc.
TS ICET Important Dates 2017 related to Registration
The candidates can keep a track of all important events related to release and submission of TS ICET 2017 application form along with its corresponding dates from the table below. It is important for them to regularly check these dates so that they don’t miss any.
|TS ICET Application Form Dates 2017|
|S.No.||TS ICET 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Announcement of notification||February 23, 2017|
|2.||Commencement of registration||March 14, 2017|
|3.||End date to register without late fee||April 16, 2017|
|4.||End date to register with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 24, 2017|
|5.||End date to register with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||May 02, 2017|
|6.||End date to register with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||May 08, 2017|
|7.||End date to register with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||May 14, 2017|
|8.||Date of exam||May 18, 2017|
TS ICET Application Form 2017
All the applicants must go through the TS ICET eligibility criteria 2017 before beginning with the form filling. They must apply for the test only if they fulfil the same else their candidature will be cancelled at a later stage and their application money will also not be refunded. The TS ICET 2017 Application Process comprises of the simple 3 steps, which are as follow –
- Arranging of necessary prerequisites.
- Payment of application fee.
- Proceed further to fill the application form.
Latest TS ICET Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
TS ICET Application Form 2017 – Prerequisites
The candidates must arrange for the following documents before beginning with the filling of TS ICET application form –
|S. No.||Mandatory Details Required||From where can you get this detail|
|1||TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva /Mee-Seva Center Transaction Id. ( if payment is being made through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Center)||Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Center|
|2||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|3||Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|4||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|6||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7||Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|8||Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|9||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|10||A clear scanned photograph of the candidate in .jpg format. File size should be less than 30 KB|
|11||Scanned image of candidate’s signature in .jpg format. File size should be less than 15 KB.|
TS ICET Application Fee 2017 and Mode of Payment
To start of the TS ICET 2017 application process, the candidates will be required to pay an application fee, which is non-refundable. This fee can be paid in online and offline mode, the details of which are as follow –
- Online – Debit/Credit Card
- Offline – AP Online / e-Seva
The amount of the application fee is as per the table below. However, this can change with the release of the TSICET 2017 notification. Also, the amount of late fee varies according to the duration of delay. On payment being successful, download the confirmation page and keep it safe for record and future reference.
|S. No.||Category||Amount of Fee|
|1||General & other non-reserved||Rs . 350|
How to access and fill the TS ICET Application Form 2017?
No option of making correction in the submitted TSICET 2017 application form will be made available to the candidates. Therefore, they must ensure that they fill every detail correctly in the form and also, it should be valid.
The applicants can follow the below-mentioned guidelines for obtaining and filling the application form of TS ICET 2017.
- To begin, the candidates are required to click on the direct link, which will be provided here on this page, as and when the application form will be released.
- On clicking the link as told, the candidates will be redirected to the registration page of TSICET 2017. The candidates will be required to make payment of the application first. They can opt for any convenient mode of payment and pay the fee.
- On successful fee payment, the candidates will be able to access the TS ICET Application Form 2017.
- In the application form, they will have to fill their personal, qualification, choice of centre of taking the test, category, local area status, Income of parents and contact details.
- Thereafter, they will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the requisite format and size.
- Review the details filled and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the submitted TS ICET 2017 application form and keep it safe for furture use.
Access the window below to apply for TS ICET 2017
TS ICET Application Form 2017 – Important Notes
- Keep the copy of form submission confirmation page & application fee payment proof but no need of sending it to the exam conducting authority.
- Incomplete/unsuccessful submission of the application form will lead to outright rejection.
- The candidates should fill the application form before the last date in order to avoid the payment of late fee.
- The candidates whose application will be received accurately will only be considered eligible to appear in the test.