TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017 – TS ICET 2017 aspirants can check details on eligibility norms of TS ICET 2017 here on this page. The eligibility norms of TS ICET 2017 has been announced by Kakatiya University along with the official notification for the conduct of the exam. The candidates interested in applying for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 (TS ICET) must go through the TS ICET 2017 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam, in order to ensure that they are eligible to write the test. Failure in not fulfilling the eligibility conditions will lead to disqualification of candidature at the later stage of admission process. As per the TS ICET 2017 eligibility norms, any Indian National having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, passed with 50% marks in aggregate is eligible to apply for this entrance exam. The TS ICET 2017 application form is available in online mode and can be filled till April 16, 2017 without the payment of late fee. For the ease of the candidates, a link to apply for this entrance test has been provided here below. TS ICET 2017 is scheduled to be held on May 18, 2017. Read this article further to know the TSICET eligibility criteria 2017 in detail.
Latest TS ICET 2017 Registration
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Kakatiya University has decided the TSICET 2017 eligibility criteria depending upon some respective requirements of the course. TS ICET is a state level management entrance test, based on which the candidates are given admission to MBA course offered by the Universities of Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. The eligibility norms form the basic conditions which must be satisfied by all the candidates in order to be considered for admissions. It is important for the TS ICET 2017 aspirants to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed to appear for this exam to avoid the rejection of application form or disqualification of candidature at the time of TS ICET 2017 counselling.
The TS ICET 2017 eligibility criteria in detail is as follow –
Norm 1 – Nationality
- Indian nationals can apply for TS ICET 2017.
- Also, the Foreign candidates meeting the rules of the concerned Colleges/Universities offering admission to MBA are eligible to apply for the test.
- The Indian National candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dt: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms. No.108, Higher Education Department, dt 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
Norm 2 – Academic Qualification
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- This Bachelor’s degree should have been passed with a minimum of 50% marks for the candidates belonging to non-reserved categories and 45% marks for the SC/ST and other reserved categories.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation by distance mode should note that their degree should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Also, the candidates appearing for the final year examination of graduation or are waiting for the result announcement of their final year exams are eligible to apply for TS ICET 2017.
Norm 3 – Age Limitation
- The candidates of any age can apply for the test as there is no restriction of the age limit.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Qualifying Marks
The exam conducting body has decided and announced a qualifying percentage for TS ICET 2017. In order to pass this entrance exam, the candidates will necessarily be required to secure the qualifying marks. For General and other non-reserved category candidates, the TS ICET 2017 qualifying percentage of marks is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, for SC/ST candidates, there is no qualifying percentage of marks.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Other points to be kept in mind
- The candidates who have passed graduation without pursuing class 10, 12 or 3 years degree programme are not eligible to apply for this entrance test.
- Mere qualifying TS ICET 2017 will not lead to granting of MBA admission to colleges until the candidates will appear for counselling.
- Admission into any college depends on its recognition/affiliation by the statutory bodies.
The application fee to apply for the test is Rs. 250 for SC/ST and Rs. 350 for General category candidates. The eligible candidates can register for TS ICET 2017 with late fee of Rs. 10000 along with application fee till May 14, 2017. However, to avoid the payment of late fee, the candidates must apply till April 16, 2017.
According to the TS ICET 2017 exam pattern, total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked from 3 sections. Before beginning with the preparation of the exam, the candidates must make themselves aware of the test pattern and the TS ICET 2017 syllabus. This will help them list down the important topics to be prepared from the exam point of view. The TS ICET 2017 result will be announced on May 30, 2017 along with the final TS ICET answer key 2017.
Comment below in case of any queries or doubts regarding the TS ICET 2017 eligibility criteria. Keep visiting this page to get updated information on the same.