UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2017 – AKTU will be issuing the admit card to appear for UPSEE MBA 2017 on April 7, 2017. It will be made available only in online mode and a link to download the same will be provided here on this page. The candidates who would have registered for the exam before the due date will only be able to download the UPSEE MBA 2017 hall ticket. It is important for the candidates to carry the UPSEE MBA 2017 admit card to the exam centre on the date of the exam for the purpose of verification. No candidate will be permitted to take the test, if he/she will fail to furnish the valid admit card. UPSEE MBA 2017 is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2017. The candidates interested in taking this state level MBA entrance exam can apply for it till February 28, 2017. Keep reading this article to know the dates related to admit card, downloading process and more about UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2017.
Latest Click Here to apply for UPSEE MBA 2017
UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2017
The admit card is a necessary document, which the candidates should carry along with them on the date of the examination for seeking entry into exam centre.
- UPSEE MBA 2017 admit card will be available online only. The online downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card.
- Admit Card will not be sent via post/email to any of the candidates.
- Permission to take the exam and seeking entry into the test centre will not be granted if the candidates will fail to produce the hall ticket of UPSEE MBA 2017.
- The candidates are advised to carry a valid ID proof along with Admit Card i.e. Voter card, PAN card.
- The candidates should carefully preserve their admit card until the admission process is completed as they will be required to produce the admit card at the time of counselling and admission.
Important Dates related to UPSEE Admit Card 2017
|Admit Card to be released on||7 April 2017 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||Date of the exam|
|Exam Date – UPSEE MBA 2017||23 April 2017 (09.00 to 11.00 AM)|
Steps to access and download the UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2017 Online
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for obtaining and downloading their admit card –
- The candidates can click on the direct link which will be provided here with the release of the admit card.
- On clicking, they will have to sign in with certain details in the “Registered Candidates Sign-In” column. Here, the candidates will have to enter their respective Application Number and Password for the purpose of signing in.
- On submission of valid details, the UPSEE MBA 2017 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Thereafter, download the hall ticket as directed on the screen and then take printout of the same. Carry this printout to the test centre in order to seek entry.
UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2017 – Details mentioned on it
All the candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card and in case any error will exist, they must get it corrected by contacting AKTU. The candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam, if any kind of discrepancy or mismatch in details will be detected. The Admit Card of UPSEE MBA 2017 will carry the following important details –
- Name/Father’s Name of the candidate
- Complete Address of the candidate
- Category (i. e. GEN, BC, SC, PH must be mentioned)
- Roll Number
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date, time and Venue of the Exam
- Reporting time and Exam time
Not able to download UPSEE MBA 2017 Admit Card
If any candidate will be unable to download his/her admit card, in such case he/she should contact the UPSEE Helpline Number on 1800-180-0161. Also, they can drop an email to the mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidates must note that they must contact the AKTU officials latest by April 12, 2017, if they will not be able to download the admit card.