UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – AKTU has again extended the last date to apply for the test. The candidates interested in taking UPSEE MBA 2017 can now register for the same till March 20, 2017. The form can be accessed in online mode only. Considering the convenience of the applicants, an online window to apply for this state level entrance test has been provided here below. The UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form has been released on January 18, 2017. In the application form, the candidates will be required to fill up their personal & other details, upload scanned images of photograph & signature and make payment of application fee online only through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly known as UPTU) will be conducting UPSEE MBA 2017 on April 23, 2017. Keep reading this article to know the detailed application procedure, amount of application fee, mode of its payment and more about UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017
Before commencing with the application form filling, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the UPSEE MBA eligibility criteria 2017. As told above, the registration for UPSEE MBA 2017 can be done in online mode only. It is a simple 4 step process,
- Step 1 – Registering by filling personal and certain other details
- Step 2 – Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression should be uploaded then
- Step 3 – Making the payment of requisite application fee online only
- Step 4 – Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
To ensure that no important event and deadline is missed, it is important for the candidates to regularly keep tracking the important dates. In the table below, all the important dates related to the application form and its submission have been listed.
The candidates can click on the caption-head here to obtain the complete schedule of UPSEE MBA 2017.
|1||Online Registration started from||18 January 2017 (11.00 AM)|
|2||Last date to submit the application form||20 March 2017 (05.00 PM)|
|3||Corrections can be made in the submitted application form||27 March 2017 (11.00 AM onward)|
|4||Candidates can make the corrections in the form till||29 March 2016 (Till 05.00 PM)|
|5||Exam Date – UPSEE MBA 2017||23 April 2016 (09:00 to 11:00 AM)|
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Prerequisites / Enclosures Required
The candidates must arrange for the below-mentioned things, before commencing with the filling of UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form. The candidates must also ensure that the enclosures should be in prescribed format and size.
- A valid personal email Id and/or mobile number.
- A clear scanned recent coloured passport size photograph in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of the file should not be more than 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- A clear scanned image of candidate’s signature in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The maximum file size should be 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 1.5cm. The signature should be done with either black or blue ballpoint pen only.
- A clear scanned image of candidate’s left hand thumb impression in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The maximum file size should be 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Fee and its Payment
While filling the application form, the candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee. This fee can be paid in online mode only via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking. The amount of the fee to be paid is as follow –
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|Male/Transgender, General & OBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories||Rs. 600/-|
- All VISA/Master cards are accepted.
- A payment Transaction Number will be generated after making the payment. Note this Transaction Number for future correspondences.
- On payment being successful, download the confirmation page and keep it safe for record and future reference.
Click Here to apply for UPSEE MBA 2017
How to access and fill the UPEE MBA Application Form 2017?
Though, AKTU will give the option of making correction in the submitted UPSEE MBA 2017 application form but the candidates must ensure that they fill valid and correct details in the form. The corrections will be allowed to be made in very restricted details only, therefore it is important to fill the details very carefully and correctly.
The candidates can follow the below-stated steps for obtaining and filling the application form. Though,
- Click on the link given here above and then on the redirected page, click on “Apply” in the “New Candidate Registration” column.
- On clicking, you will be redirected to the page wherein instructions to fill the form have been listed. Read these carefully before proceeding further.
- In the form, the candidates are required to fill personal details such as Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent’s Domicile, Category, Aadhar Number etc.
- Then course and exam city details. The candidates can fill 3 choices of the UPSEE MBA 2017 exam cities in the order of preference. AKTU will allot one of these exam cities and the same will be mentioned on the UPSEE MBA 2017 Admit Card.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be required to fill the education details, contact details and lastly password & security pin. After filling the form completely, submit the same.
- On submission, the data filled in by you will be displayed on the next page. The candidates must then review the entered data and modify the same (if required).
- In case editing in the UPSEE MBA 2017 Application is required, then click on “Edit Application Form Data” and make changes. Otherwise submit the form by clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- On successful submission of the form, the candidates will receive a Registration Number. Keep this registration number safe, it may be used in further correspondence.
- Thereafter, the candidates will have to upload the photograph, signature and thumb impression in the requisite format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee through any available payment modes. The confirmation page will be displayed after the payment of the fee.
- Download the same and preserve it for future reference. With this, the UPSEE MBA 2017 Online Registration will conclude.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Important Notes
- Incomplete/unsuccessful submission of the application form will lead to outright rejection.
- The candidates must retain the copy of the computer generated confirmation page & application fee payment proof with them for future reference.
- Keep the ten digit registration number/application number safe and use the same in all future correspondence with the authority.
- There is no need of sending the hard copy of the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 or the confirmation page to UPSEE office.
- Options such as category, choice of place of examination centre, reservation & sub- reservation type once filled in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Correction / Modification
The candidates will be provided with an opportunity to make partial correction/modification in their duly submitted application form of UPSEE MBA 2017. The correction link will be available in the login of only those candidates who would have submitted their application form on or before March 05, 2017. Using their respective application number and password, the candidates will be able to login and make changes.
- The changes will be allowed to be made in some selected fields only.
- This facility will be allowed only once.
- The application correction window will become functional from 11.00 AM on March 27, 2017 and the candidates will be able to make changes in the form till 05.00 PM on March 29, 2017.
- For making the corrections in the form, the candidates will have to use the same link, which they used for filling up the online UPSEE 2017 Application Form for MBA.
- For the purpose of making changes in the application form of UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017, the candidates will not have to pay an additional fee.
- After correcting the form, they must download and print at least two copies of the revised confirmation page. The same must be retained by them for future reference and record.
This year, the candidates will be able to make corrections/modifications in all the following fields except the 5 fields mention here below –
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Facing issues while filling the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017?
Regarding the Application Fee Payment – In case the fee payment transaction fails and could not be updated on NIC, the amount in respect of such transaction shall be automatically refunded by the Bank after reconciliation. However, if the amount debited against the failed transaction is not refunded within 5 days, the candidates may send an email at the id, firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the subject as “Failed Transaction”. It must be noted that the candidates must mention in the mail the following details.
- Application Number
- Transaction Number
- Date of Birth
Though we have detailed the steps for filling the online UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form above here, in case of any doubts, the candidates can click on the link given below and obtain the official form filling guide. Also, the candidates may contact the UPSEE officials at Toll free number – 1800-180-0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.