XAT Admit Card 2018 – The admit card of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 will be released by XLRI in the month of December 2017. It will be issued only to those candidates who successfully apply for XAT 2018. The application process of XAT exam is expected to start in mid-August 2017. After the completion of the admission process, XAT admit card 2018 will be issued to the candidates. It must be noted that the admit card or the hall ticket will be issued online. The candidates will be required to download and print the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination centre. The admit card of XAT exam will furnish several important details and the candidates must ensure that all the details are correct and there are no discrepancies. The official notification of XAT 2018 exam is likely to be released in the month of July. This article provides complete information on XAT admit card 2018. The candidates who are planning to appear in XAT exam next year must carefully read the information given below.
XAT Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates
It is expected that the admit card of XAT exam will be issued in the third week of December 2017. The table given below mentions the important dates related to the XAT 2018 admit card. However, this table is based on last year’s schedule and will be updated after the release of official notification by XLRI.
|1||XAT Application Process Starts||August 2017|
|2||XAT Application Process Ends||December 2017|
|3||XAT Admit Card Releases||December 2017|
|4||XAT Exam||January 2018|
XAT Admit Card 2018 – Key Elements
The admit card of XAT exam contains several important details including –
- Name of the candidate
- Centre Registration Number (CRN)
- Test city
- Exam date and venue
- Reporting time and exam time
After downloading the admit card and verifying all the details mentioned above, a candidate needs to paste a recent photograph in the space provided. Without the photograph, the XAT admit card will not be considered valid and the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. During the exam, the candidates will also be required to sign on the XAT admit card in presence of the invigilator.
XAT Admit Card 2018– How to Download?
As mentioned before, the admit card will be made available online and the candidates must download and print the same. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps –
- Click on the link given above.
- Click on ‘Download admit card’.
- Fill in your XAT 2018 ID and password and submit these details.
- On entering the details correctly, the candidate’s profile page will open.
- Now look for the respective link to download the admit card here and click on the same.
- The admit card will be downloaded to the computer in pdf format on clicking the respective download link.
- Open the downloaded admit card file in a pdf reader and press print command to generate its printout.
The candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
XAT Admit Card 2018 – Important Instructions
XAT admit card is an important piece of document that contains several important details. Here are some of the additional instructions that the candidates need to keep in mind –
- The candidates must bring two copies of the XAT 2018 admit card to the examination centre. One of the copies will have to be submitted at the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates must also carry an original ID proof such as Driving License, PAN card etc.
- Mobile phones, calculators. beepers, electronic diaries and other such electronic equipment are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- The candidates should occupy the seat on which their CRN (Centre Registration Number) is mentioned.
- The OMR sheet should be handled carefully. The candidates must ensure that it is not tampered or spoiled as no extra OMR sheet will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the Invigilator collects the answer sheet/essay sheet.
The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for XAT. To appear in XAT exam, the candidates must have completed their graduation. The final year students are also eligible to apply. However, they must submit the proof of completing their graduation within the specified timeline.
XAT exam is conducted in several cities across India. Candidates must select the test city while applying for the exam. The test city along with the centre is clearly mentioned on XAT admit card 2018. The exam is expected to be held in 47 cities across India as well as at two international locations (Kathmandu and Dubai).
XAT exam comprises of two paper – Paper 1 and Paper 2. In Paper 1, only objective type questions are asked. It comprises of three sections – Quantitative Ability, English Language and Logical Reasoning. Paper 2 comprises of General Knowledge and Essay Writing.
XAT exam is one of the most popular management entrance exams in India. A large number of MBA aspirants sit for this exam every year. On the basis of XAT exam, the candidates are selected for various MBA programmes offered by XLRI – Xavier School of Management. Furthermore, XAT scores are accepted by around 150 other colleges across the country. The candidates who wish to take XAT 2018 are advised to visit this page regularly for latest updates on XAT hall ticket 2018.