XAT College Predictor 2017 – The final XAT 2017 result furnishing the total score and percentile has been announced on January 25, 2017. The candidates can now use the XAT 2017 college predictor to obtain the list of colleges where they can take admission on the basis of their XAT 2017 score. The college predictor of XAT 2017 is a tool, which can be used to identify the colleges and chances of availing admission into them. XAT 2017 was held on January 08, 2017. Shortlisting the top Management Institutes and predicting the most suitable institute is a tough job to do. Thus, to help candidates to predict the right MBA college, the College Predictor of XAT 2017 is developed. The XAT 2017 is one of the most admired management tests among the aspirants willing to pursue MBA from the best management institutes. Check the utility and method of how it works, read the article XAT 2017 College Predictor below.
Use XAT Pathfinder to know which college you can get based on your XAT 2017 percentile
Utility of XAT College Predictor 2017
Alongside the preparation of XAT 2017, students will be in dilemma of choosing the best institute affiliated with XLRI. Therefore, the College Estimator of XAT 2017 is designed to obtain the list of top MBA colleges suitable for the aspirant as well as chances of getting admission into it. The uses of XAT 2017 College Predictor are as mentioned below:
- Obtain Information – The candidates will be able to gather more information about the most suitable college. The list of college will be prepared according to the performance and background of the candidate.
- Advisory – The list of colleges will furnish the specific details such as eligibility conditions and cutoff and the personalized profile analysis.
- Compare – Through the XAT 2017 College Predictor, candidates can compare their position with other aspirants.
- Take a Step – On the basis of performance of the candidate, they will receive recommendation according to which the candidate must make their next move.
Steps to use XAT College Predictor 2017
The College Predictor of XAT 2017 is easy to use. A candidate can follow the steps to use the college predictor.
For candidates with Scores:
- Candidates first have to login with their Email ID or using Facebook/Google account.
- Thereafter, the candidate will have to fill their personal details such as:
- Mobile Number,
- Education Interest,
- Courses Interested in,
- Education Level,
- Xth & XIIth details,
- Graduation details
- Work Experience.
- After registering, a question will be asked to the candidate whether they have XAT 2017 scores or not?
- If the candidate clicks on ‘Yes’, in the next move, the candidate will have to fill the percentile of all the three sections (Decision Making, Verbal & Language Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation), Overall Percentile and Date of Birth.
- Clicking on ‘Predict Now’, will display the expected list of colleges and their chances of getting admission with the scores.
For Candidates without scores:
- Candidates will have to login with Email ID or using the Facebook/Google account.
- After login, candidates will have to fill the same personal details as mentioned above.
- The question about having the scores or not will appear on the screen.
- If candidate clicks on the option ‘No’, in the next phase, the candidate will have to enter their Date of Birth.
- Candidates will have to answer the question that they have appeared in XAT 2017.
- After clicking on ‘Start Analyzing’ will predict the number of XAT 2017 Participating Institutes and percentile to be obtained by the candidate for getting admission into that college.