Coal India Recruitment 2017:Coal India Limited (CIL) has announced a total 1319 vacancies for the post of Management Trainees from various branches of engineering. The application process for Coal India Recruitment 2016 has commenced from January 5, 2017 and the last date for candidates to register is February 3, 2017. All the candidates who are interested to apply for the aforementioned posts will have to fill the online application form. The link to apply online for Coal India Recruitment 2017 has been provided on this page for the conveyance of candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the required eligibility criteria and apply for the recruitment process. Candidates should not wait for the last dates to apply for their own benefit as CIL will not be responsible for non-submission of applications due to late applications and last minute rush. Check complete details for Coal India Recruitment 2017 in the article given below.
Coal India Recruitment 2017 – Key Features
- Name of the Recruitment: Coal India Recruitment 2017
- Name of Posts: Management Trainees
- Number of Vacancies: 1319
PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Check List Here
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Candidates have to necessarily fit in a fixed age bracket to be eligible to apply for the recruitment process. The Upper age limit for General Category (UR) Candidates is 30 years . The cutoff date for age limit is December 1, 2016
|Name of Discipline||Minimum Qualification|
|Mining Engineering||B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation) Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Environment Engineering||Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks or any engineering degree with PG Degree/Diploma in environmental engineering from a recognised university/institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|Systems/IT||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (engg)in computer science/computer engg/IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.|
|Geology||M.Sc/M.Tech in geology or applied geology with minimum 60% marks|
|Materials Management||Engineering degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/PG Diploma in management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Finance and Accounts||Qualified CA/ICWA|
|Personnel and HR||Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/ or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/Institutes with minimum 60% marks.|
|Sales and Marketing||Recognised degree with MBA/PG Diploma in management with specialization in marketing (Major) from institute /university with minimum 60% marks.|
|Rajbhasha (Hindi)||M.A. in hindi with minimum 60% marks and graduation with hindi and english as main subjects with minimum 50% marks.|
|Community Development||Minimum of two years full time post graduate degree or post graduate diploma of two yeat duration from a recognised university/ institute in community development/rural development / community organisation and development practice/urban and rural community development/ rural and tribal development/ Development Management/ Rural Management/ with Minimum 60 % Marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised university/institute) in social work with specialization community development/rural development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Public Relations||Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma (Full time course) in journalism/mass communication/public relations from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks.|
|Legal||Graduate in law of 3 years/ 5 years duration from recognised universities/institute with minimum of 60% marks|
- Candidates who have completed their degree before December 1, 2016 only are eligible to apply.
- Wherever percentage of marks is not awarded by the university/institute and only grades (e.g. GPA/CGPA/CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage (%) of marks as per the following formula. On a 10 point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60%.
- The qualifying marks for General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category candidates are 60%. However, for SC/ST and persons with disability (PWD) candidates, 5% relaxation is given to qualification marks i.e. 55%.
Important Dates of Coal India Recruitment 2017
|Commencement of Online Application Procedure||January 5, 2017 (10:00 A.M)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||February 3, 2017 (11:00 P.M)|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||March 26, 2017 (Sunday)|
Application Form of Coal India Recruitment 2017
All candidates who are interested to apply for the post of Management Trainees in the aforementioned displines will have to fill the online application form for Coal India Recruitment 2017. The application process is completely online and candidates have to stick to that mode to submit their applications. The application process has commenced from January 5, 2017 and the last date for online registration is February 3, 2017.
Applicants will have to pay a requisite amount of application fees to complete their application submission. The Candidates from General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) will have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1000/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates/employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fees. The mode of payment of application fees is online, candidates can pay their application fees through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. Applications without the payment of application fees will not be accepted.Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Check the steps explained below to know how to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017 ?
- Candidates can use the link given on this page to fill the application form.
- Candidates will first have to read all the important instructions and general guidelines and click on I agree declaration before filling the application form.
- Complete the first time registration process by providing all the necessary details like (Discipline opted, name, category, applied category, pwd category, mobile number and email id (valid for one year). Click on Submit Button.
- Candidates should check the application sequence number, User id and password sent by mail and sms.
- Use this id and password to login your account by entering user id and password received on mails and sms.
- Fill up the application form with all details as asked, without making any mistakes. Upload the photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Check the preview of application form before submission and correct mistakes if any. There is no chance for editing of information in the application form after final submission.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Take a print out of the application form and payment acknowledge slip.
Coal India Recruitment Selection Procedure 2017
Coal India Limited has fixed and put forth a fixed selection procedure for the candidates who are interested to apply for the Coal India Recruitment 2017.
Computer Based Online Examination
All the candidates who are found eligible will have to undergo a computer based online examination in the first stage. The examination will be held for 3 hours and consist of two papers. Paper 1 will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English. Paper 2 will consist of questions from professional knowledge with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each paper.
Each question will be for 1 marks and there is no negative marking.
|Qualifying Criteria in the Computer Based Test|
|General (UR)||OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||SC/ST/PWD|
|Minimum of 40 marks in each paper||Minimum of 35 marks in each paper||Minimum of 30 marks in each paper|
All those candidates who qualify in the computer based test will have their names included in the merit list. All the candidates will be intimated about the time, date and venue for personal interview via email only. Once the interview schedule is announced, candidates will have to download their respective call letters. The link to download the call letter will be made available on this page once it is uploaded by the PSU. Candidates who qualify both the stages will be part of final merit list filtered with the selection criteria for recruitment on mentioned posts.
Coal India Recruitment official notification – Check Here
Latest posts by Isha Batra (see all)
- DMRC Recruitment Executive and Non Executive Recruitment 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC RAS Sample papers 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC School Lecturer Preparation Tips 2017 - March 24, 2017