CTET Answer Key 2017 – The Answer Key of Central Teacher Eligibility Test of the exam held in February, 2017 will be available after the exam. The CTET Answer Key 2017 will contain the correct answers of the questions asked in the exam. The Answer Key of Paper-I and Paper II will be available in the set MM, NN, OO, PP and QQ, RR, SS, TT. The Paper-I is for the candidates who intends to become a teacher for Classes I to V and Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes VI to VIII. Candidates can use the CTET Answer Key 2017 to compare the responses provided by them in the exam. Comparing the Answers will help the candidates to calculate the estimated score. Through this, the candidates can ascertain their selection in the exam. In CTET exam, candidates who will secure 60% and above marks will be declared CTET qualified.
CTET Answer Key 2017 will be made available both by official and unofficial sources. The Answer Key released by some private coaching institutes are the unofficial Answer Key. However, the Answer Key published by the exam conducting body are the official Answer Key. Aspirants can rely on both the Answer Keys to compare their responses but the Official Answer Key is more authentic. CBSE will consider the Final Answer Key for declaring the result of CTET.
Release date of CTET Answer Key 2017
|Exam of CTET 2017||February 2017|
|Publication of Unofficial Answer key||February 2017|
|Publication of Official Answer Key 2017||March 2017|
|Last date for submission of challenges||To be notified later|
Availability of CTET Answer Key 2017
Official Source of CTET Answer Key 2017:
- The Official Answer Key will be released by CBSE. The Board along with the Answer Key will also release the OMR Sheet. We will host the direct link to check the Answer Key.
- CBSE will release the Answer Key of both Paper-I and II.
- To access the Answer Key, aspirants should enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Aspirants having any doubt with regard to the Answers in the Answer Key can submit their challenges.
- The Challenges should be submitted online in a prescribed format.
- The challenges will be thoroughly examined by the Board. After that, the final CTET Answer Key 2017 will be published. The Final Answer Key will be considered while preparing the result.
Unofficial Source of CTET Answer Key 2017
- The Unofficial Answer Key is released by some private Coaching Institute.
- These Answer Keys are published just after the exam gets over.
- Candidates can refer to these Answer Keys unless the Official Answer Key is released.
Details required for checking the CTET Answer Key 2017
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
CTET Answer Key 2017 – Steps to download
As CTET 2017 Answer Key will be released only in the online mode and, therefore, it is imperative to know the procedure of downloading. The answer key will be available in pdf format hence download it as accordingly. Step by step process is described here.
- The candidate can check the Answer Key through the link provided on this page.
- The candidates in the first step will have to click the link titled “Download of OMR Sheet, Answer Key and Submission of Key Challenge for CTET 2017 given in the window.
- In a new page, the Answer Key login window will open. The candidates will have to enter their Roll No and Date of Birth.
- After entering all the details, the Answer Key will appear on the screen of the computer.
- Download the CTET Answer Key 2017 as according to the set and paper.
- Compare the answers in the answer key with the answers in OMR sheet.
- Save the Answer Key for further reference.
CTET Answer Key 2017 – Steps to use
Downloading the Answer Key of CTET 2017 is not enough the candidate must know the procedure to use the answer key. For the candidate’s sake of convenience, the description of the process of answer key is given here.
- First is to obtain the answer key by downloading it.
- Check the no of responses the candidates have marked correctly in the exam.
- Compare the answers in the Answer Key of CTET 2017 as per the test booklets with one in the OMR sheet.
- For each correct answer, the candidates will be provided 1 mark.
- As there is no negative marking hence no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Calculate the total marks. These marks are the estimated score.
Calculation of marks from CTET Answer Key 2017
Candidates after checking the Answer Key of CTET 2017 can calculate an estimated score in the exam. The Candidates should calculate the marks in the following method:
- Candidates should check the responses marked by them correctly in the exam.
- For every correct response, the candidates will get 1 mark.
Note : There is no negative marking in the CTET exam.
Formula for calculating score through CTET Answer Key 2017
Total marks= (No of correct answer) x 1
CTET Answer Key 2017 – Advantages
Several benefits are associated with the CTET Answer Key 2017. The answer key is the extremely useful document for the candidates. Some of the advantages of the answer key are enlisted here.
- It is helpful in estimating the marks in the exam paper.
- The aspirant can come to know that whether they are in the recruitment race or left out.
- The candidate can make the rough approximation of his rank in the rank list.
- Last but not the least, the CTET Answer Key 2017 is beneficial to eradicate the stress of marks from the mind of the candidates.
Evaluation of Answer Key of CTET 2017
The machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized. No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR Answer Sheets will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
How to obtain CTET Answer Key 2017?
The candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET by paying fee of Rs.500/- per OMR, by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.
Ways to Challenge the CTET Answer Key 2017
The candidates can also submit the challenge related to CTET Answer Key 2017 if they have any. The candidates need to submit their challenges online. No other mode of submitting challenges will be entertained by CBSE. Challenges received online with valid documentary proof along with authentic source duly uploaded shall be examined by the Board. The decision of the CBSE in the matter shall be final and binding.
Expected Cutoff of CTET 2017