CWC Recruitment 2016: The Admit Card for the written exam for all posts under CWC Recruitment 2016 has been released by the Centeral Warehousing Corporation. The direct link to download the admit card has been hosted on this page. The exam for the CWC Recruitment is scheduled to be conduted on December 9, 2016. All the candidates who have applied can download the admit card from the direct link provided on this page. The Admit card for CWC Recruitment 2016 was made available on November 24, 2016 and the last date to download the same is December 9, 2016.
The candidates who qualify in the written examination of CWC Recruitment will be called for Interview/Document Verification/ Skill Test as per the discretion of CWC. All the candidates should note that they download the admit card in the stipulated time and do not wait for the last minute. Admit Card of CWC Recruitment 2016 is a very important document and candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check all details related to CWC Recruitment as given below in the article.
Important Dates for CWC Recruitment 2016
|Commencement of Online Registration||September 20, 2016 to October 13, 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees: Online||September 20, 2016 to October 13, 2016|
|Call letter for Written examination||November 24, 2016|
|Date for Examination||December 9, 2016|
|Call Letters for Interview/Document Verification/Skill Test||To be Notified|
|Date for Interview/Document Verification/Skill Test||To be Notified|
CWC Recruitment Admit Card 2016
Central Warehousing Corporation has made available the admit card for the written examination. The candidates who have applied for the various posts advertised under CWC Recruitment 2016 will have to downalod the a dmit card to appear for the exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 9, 2016. Candidates can download the admit card from the direct link provided on this page. The Candidates should take a print out of the admit card before appearing for the exam and also do not wait for the last day to download the admit card. The Call letter for CWC Recruitment is a very important document and candidates without their admit card on the exam day will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the steps given below on how to download the Admit Card 2016.
How to download CWC Recruitment Admit Card 2016 ?
- Candidates can click on the direct link given on this page to download their call letter for the written exam.
- The direct link will be named as CWC Recruitment Admit Card/ Call Letter – Download Here.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page for the login to download the Admit card.
- Candidates will have enter details like Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) in the given format and click on submt button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card, take a print out and take the same with them to the exam venue on the day of exam.
CWC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All the Applicants Interested in applying for CWC Recruitment 2016 should check the detailed Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form. Eligibility Criteria can be defined a set of conditions which have to be fulfilled by a candidate to be eligible to fill the application form. Any candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria will have his candidature cancelled without any further introspection. Read the Detailed Eligibility Criteria for CWC Recruitment 2016 as given below.
|Age Limit (As on October 13, 2016)||
Note: Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be offered to Eligible Candidates. Read the Notification for more Details
CWC Recruitment Application Procedure
The Candidates who are interested in applying for the mentioned post will have to fill the online application form. The Application has started from September 20, 2016 and is strictly online. The Last date for all the candidates to fill the application form will be October 13, 2016. Application received from any mode except the online method will not be accepted by the authority under any circumstances. Applicants can use the direct link given below to fill the online application form for CWC Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the details of application fees and the steps to fill the application form below.
How to Apply for CWC Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates can use the direct link provided below on this page to fill the application form
- Candidates will have to register themselves if they are applying for CWC Recruitment for the first time. Existing Candidates can log in using their Registration number and password.
- Upon Entering the Requisite details candidates will be redirected to the application form
- They will have to enter the required basic information, details of academic qualifications, and other information as asked in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and Signature. Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to provide a valid email address in the application form which they will have to maintain till the end of recruitment process. All the communication regarding date of examination/interview and call letters will be made through this Email ID.
- Candidates should check the application form for any mistakes before submission of application form as there is no chance for correction once the application form has been submitted.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates will be required to pay required amount of application fees through specified online method. The details of Application fees are as specified below.
CWC Recruitment Application Fees
Male Candidates for CWC Recruitment will have to pay online application fees of Rs.400/- + Intimation Charges of Rs.100/-. Women Candidates, Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman categories are exempted from the payment of application fees but they will have to pay one time intimation charges of Rs.100/- Candidates can make the payment of application fees from September 20, 2016 till October 13, 2016.
|Category of Candidates||Application Fees||Intimation Charges||Total Amount|
|Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category||Rs.400/-||Rs.100/-||Rs.500/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates||NIL||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
CWC Recruitment Selection Procedure
All the applicants for CWC Recruitment will have to undergo a definite selection procedure as defined by Central Warehousing Corporation. The candidates who qualify all the stages of the selection procedure will be shortlisted for final recruitment. Check the details of post wise selection procedure in the table below.
|Post Code||Selection Criteria|
|1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Superintendent-(General))||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|6 & 7 (Junior Superintendent & Junior Technical Assistant)||Online Test + Document Verification|
|8 (Stenographer)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Skill test (Typing & Stenography)|
Corporate Office: 4/1, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Website: www.cewacor.nic.in / www.cwcjobs.com
Latest posts by Isha Batra (see all)
- DMRC Recruitment Executive and Non Executive Recruitment 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC RAS Sample papers 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC School Lecturer Preparation Tips 2017 - March 24, 2017