IES Admit Card 2017: The admit card of IES mains exam will be made available in the month of April 2017 by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The IES admit card 2017 will be available for download in online and no hard copy of the same will be sent to the candidates. To download the hall ticket of IES 2017, candidates will have to enter their roll number/registration number and date of birth. Only those aspirants who has been shortlisted for the mains exam will be able to download the IES admit card. The IES hall ticket 2017 will be available till the last day of IES mains exam which is May 14, 2017.
Candidates are advice to to download the IES admit card 2017 and check the details printed in the admit card such as clarity of photograph, signature, name, venue, centre code etc. All the candidates will have to appear in the exam with the printed copy of the IES admit card along with the photo identity proof such as PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License etc in original. Candidates can check below the procedure for downloading the IES 2017 admit card for the mains exam.
Latest: UPSC IES 2017 prelims result declared – Check Here
Important Dates Related to IES Admit Card 2017
|Release of IES Admit Card for the Preliminary Exam||December 9, 2016|
|Date of Stage 1 Preliminary Examination||January 8, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Mains Exam||April 2017|
|Date of Mains Exam||May 14, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Personality Test||To be notified later|
|Personality Test||To be notified later|
Details required to download the IES Admit Card 2017
- Downloading by Registration No
Candidates opting to download the Admit Card through Registration No will have to enter their Registration No, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Downloading by Roll No
Candidates who opt to download the Admit Card through Roll No should enter their Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
Information in the IES Admit Card 2017
The IES Admit Card 2017 will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Timings of the examination
- Venue and Address of Exam Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth
- General Instructions
Snapshot of the IES 2017 login window
For the reference of the candidates, we have provided below the snapshot of the IES 2017 login window.
Procedure to download the Admit Card of IES 2017
The procedure given below will help the candidates while downloading the Admit Card for IES 2017 exam.
Step 1: The Candidates will have to click the link ‘Download IES 2017 Admit Card’ hosted on this page.
Step 2: The Admit Card login page will open. The candidates can choose any of the two given option ‘Registration No’ or ‘Roll No’. One, who chooses Registration No, will have to enter RID and DOB and the one who choose for Roll No, will have to enter Roll No and DOB.
Step 3: After entering all the details, the Admit Card of IES 2017 will appear on the screen of your computer.
Step 4: Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same in a A4 size sheet.
Step 5: Save the Admit Card in your computer for further reference.
Note: The Admit Card should be kept safe until the entire recruitment process is over.
Engineering Services Examination 2017 downloading of Admit Card
|Exam||Year||Issue Date||End Date||Link|
|IES Exam||2017||December 2017||To be notified later||Available Here|
Some FAQs related to the IES 2017 Admit Card
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to IES 2017 Admit Card.
- What to do after downloading the Admit Card of IES 2017?
Candidates after downloading the Admit Card should take a print out of the same. It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the exam centres on the day of exam.
- What if I forgot my Registration No?
Registration No can be retrieved by entering Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Random Image.
- What if any technical issue encountered while downloading the Admit Card?
1.Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
2.Java script should be enabled on your browser.
3.Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-admit card. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
4.If you are having problem in downloading e-Admit card using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machine.
5.If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading contact UPSC.
- What to do if I did not receive my Admit Card?
Candidates who have not received their Admit Card one week prior the commencement of examination should immediately contact UPSC.
Important Instructions Related to IES Admit Card 2017
- Candidates should check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring to notice if there are any discrepancies.
- All communications made to UPSC should contain Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination.
- Bring the e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card should be preserved till the declaration of written result .
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Candidates will have to enter the examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, the answer scripts will not be evaluated.
IES Admit Card 2017 – Photo identification required
The candidates while appearing for the mains exam of IES should carry the following documents as photo identity proof.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Driving License