Indian Bank Recruitment 2016– Indian Bank has released the admit card of candidates shortlisted for the interview. However, the bank has also activated the link to download the application form for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Candidates to download the interview call letter of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 should enter their roll number and password. Candidates can access the link given below for downloading the admit card of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016. Indian Bank has shortlisted candidates for interview on the basis of their performance in the Mains Exam. Only certain number of candidates has been called for the interview. Finally selected candidates will be recruited to the post of Probationary Officers. The selected candidates will have to undergo a Post Graduate Diploma programme in Banking and Finance Course offered through Manipal Global Education Services.Candidates can check below for more details on Indian Bank Recruitment 2016.
Recruitment of 324 Probationary Officers in Indian Bank
- Organization – Indian Bank
- Post Offered – Probationary Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies – 324
- Mode of Selection – Online Exam (Prelims and Mains) and Interview
Latest : List of Candidates Shortlisted for Online Indian Bank Main Examination – Check Here
Category-wise Vacancy Breakup
|Number of candidates who will be recruited|
Important Dates of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||December 06 to Dec 22, 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||January 05, 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||January 12, 2017 to January 19, 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After January 11, 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||January 22, 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||February 2, 2017 (Available Now)|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||February 16, 2017|
|Online Examination – Main||February 28, 2017|
Related Link: Recruitment of PO – Admission in PG diploma in banking & finance through Manipal Global Education Services , call letter available now – Downlaod Here
Get Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017 for PET – Click here to download the Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017 for Pre-Exam Training.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality – The candidates should be a Indian National or has migrated to India with an intention to settle in India.
Qualification – Graduation with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Applications should have to be submitted online from January 6, 2016 to December 22, 2016. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications. Payment of Application Fees will be accepted from January 6, 2016 to December 22, 2016. The Application Fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs 100 while for other it is Rs 600. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be entertained.
How to apply for the exam?
- Click the link “Apply online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016” hosted on this page.
- In a new window, the Registration page will open. Candidates will have to register themselves by entering their basic information in the online application
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of Application Fees
- Submit the Application Form and take print out of the same.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
The Admit Card of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Interview has been issued by Indian Bank. Candidates appearing in the Interview of Indian Bank can download their Admit Card through Roll Number and Date of Birth. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.The procedure to download the Admit Card has been provided below.
- Candidates should click on the link provided above on this page
- Clicking the link, in a new window, the Admit Card login page will open. The candidates to access the Admit Card will have to enter Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password.
- Submitting all the details, the Admit Card will appear on the screen of the computer
- Candidates should verify all the details such as Name, Address, Exam date, Reporting time etc before downloading the Admit Card.
- After checking all the information, download the Admit card and take a print out in the A 4 size sheet.
- Keep the Admit Card safe until the entire recruitment process
Latest: Interview Call Letter of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – Download Here
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure will include – Online Test (Prelims and Mains) and Interview. Candidates qualifying the Prelims Exam will be called for the Mains Exam. Subsequently, those qualifying the Mains Exam will be called to appear for an Interview. Those qualifying both in the Online Tests and Interview and are placed sufficiently high in the merit list will be provided provisional allotment.
Other Important Articles: