Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) had released an notification for recruitment of eligible candidates at the post of Stenographer Grade III. The last date to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 was January 6, 2017. All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria will now have to under the selection process of the recruitment. The selection criteria of Sikkim PSC Recruitment states that the candidates will have to appear for a written exam followed by a personal interview. The candidates those who qualify both the stages will be shortlisted for final appointment at the aforementioned posts. The dates of written examination will soon be announced by the commission and the admit card will also be released atleast two weeks prior to the date of exam. The link to download the admit card of Sikkim PSC Recruitment will be provided on this page. The candidates who do not posses their admit card of the day of examination will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Read on for complete details of Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 from the article below.
Latest: Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 official Notification – Check Here
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 : Key Features
- Name of the recruitment process: Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016
- Conducting Authority: Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade – III
- Number of Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Pay Scale: PB-2 of 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 3400/-
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
1. UR: 05 Posts
2. BL: 04 Posts
3. BL(W): 02 Posts
4. BL(BPL): 01 Post
5. OBC -CL: 04 Posts
6. OBC – CL(W): 02 Posts
7. OBC – CL(BPL): 01 Post
8. OBC -SL: 04 Posts
9. OBC – SL(W): 02 Posts
10. OBC – SL(BPL): 01 Post
11. ST: 03 Posts
12. ST (W): 01 Post
13. ST (BPL): 01 Post
14. SC: 01 Post
15. SC(W): 01 Post
16. PT: 01 Post
17. PT(W): 01 Post
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Bachelors Degree from any recognized University and 2 (two) years Secretariat Course or 1 (one) year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on December 31, 2016.
The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to Bhutia – Lepcha, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Limboo – Tamang), Primitive Tribe is 35 years, Other Backward Classes (Central List) is 34 years and Other Backward Classes (State List) is 33 years vide Notification No. M(135)/12/GEN/DOP dated 27th May, 2015.
Should be able to take dictations at the speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand and able to type 30 words per minute in typing.
Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha /Limboo.
Should have valid Local Employment Card.
Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Application Form 2016
The application process for Sikkim PSC Recruitment is offline and candidates will have to download the application form, fill it and send it the given address with all the required and relevant documents. The last date for the candidates to send the application form is January 6, 2017 by 3:00 P.M. The link to download the application form has been provided on this page. We have also explained the steps on how to apply below for the conveyance of candidates.
How to Apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 ?
1. Candidates can click on the link given on this page to download the application form.
2. The link will redirect the candidates to a new page where they can download the application form on their systems.
3. After downloading the application form, go through the guidelines given at the top and start filling your application form.
4. Candidates should be very careful while filling the application form as there is no chance for editing any details.
5. Fill in all the required details, attach a latest photograph, sign at the designated and along with the required documents send the same to office of Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission.
6. Take a copy of the application form before posting and keep it safe for future needs.
Postal Address: Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok
Apply Online: http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
Application Fee for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016
All the applicants will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 150/- through Bank Receipt/challan State Bank of Sikkim credited to ’0051-SPSC’.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Selection Procedure 2016
All the candidates who are applying for the post of Stenographer Grade -III under Sikkim PSC Recruitment will have to undergo a written examination followed by Interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination and Interview.
Latest posts by Isha Batra (see all)
- DMRC Recruitment Executive and Non Executive Recruitment 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC RAS Sample papers 2016 - March 24, 2017
- RPSC School Lecturer Preparation Tips 2017 - March 24, 2017