SSC CGL Application Form 2017– The application form of SSC CGL will be made available by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in the last week of March 2017. The SSC CGL application form 2017 should be filled in online mode only. Candidates can pay their application fee either through online and offline mode. The online SSC CGL 2017 application form can be filled in two parts – part I and Part II. Part I registration of SSC CGL application form 2017 involves filling up of basic information whereas in part II registration candidates will have to pay their application fee and upload photograph and signature. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form of SSC CGL. The commission will not entertain any request for the change in any of the particulars of the SSC CGL application form 2017.
Candidates before filling up the SSC CGL application form should keep their card details ready beforehand for fee payment, email and scanned signature and photograph. Candidates should submit only one application form. The candidates should retain registration number until the recruitment process is over. Applicants after successful submission of application form and fee should take a print out of the same. Candidates can check below for the procedure of filling up the application form, eligibility criteria, mode of fee payment, dimensions required for uploading the photograph and signature
Availability of SSC CGL Application Form 2017
|Start date of SSC CGL Application Form||Last week of March, 2017|
|Closure of SSC CGL Application Process||To be notified later|
|Last date of generating bank challan||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-I exam||June 19 to July 2, 2017|
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 – Stages of application
The online application form of SSC CGL 2017 has to be filled in two parts –
- Part I – Registration
- Part II – Registration (Filling up of application Form)
How to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2017?
The step-wise procedure to apply for SSC CGL 2017 exam has been explained below. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online application form.
Part I – Registration : Candidates will have to first register for the exam. The details of registration process is explained below.
- Click on the link SSC CGL Application Form
- In the redirected page, the registration page will open. The candidates will have to click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The candidates to register for the exam will have to fill basic information such as name, parents name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number.
- Candidates need to fill category, communication address details and adhaar card number
- The column 1 to 2 of the application form contains exam centre and code. In column 12.1, candidates will have to fill code for seeking age relaxation. The column 13, involves preferences of posts. In column 15, candidates will have to enter minority communities while in column 17 candidates will have to enter Aadhaar number. In column 18, candidates will have to enter educational qualification. Candidates in column 20 to 22, should enter subject code, postal address, permanent address and signature of candidate is required.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
- The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through bank challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form should be generated on-line.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I.
- Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
Part II – Filling up the application form
- The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration.
- Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- After payment through offline channel candidate should complete his/her Part II registration by opting Pay by cash and click on continue button (after generating the challan) on payment page which redirects the page to fill the transaction details given by bank on challan.
- Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.
- Candidates will have to pay the requisite application fee.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph. The scanned photograph should be in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Candidates then have to upload the scanned signature. The signature should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by you.
- Candidates should take a print out of the online application form and copy of challan
How to pay SSC CGL 2017 Application Fee?
Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
Candidates opting to pay the application fee through online mode should pay the application fee in the part II registration. Application fee can be paid through SBI net banking or any other credit/debit card.
Candidates opting to pay fee in cash, candidates should take a print out of the challan generated online after completion of part I registration. The candidates should deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Structure of application Fee
- The application fee is Rs 100
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 – General information
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
- The application form without photograph or with Blurred photograph or incomplete in manner will summarily be rejected.
- Candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee should skip the payment of fee part.
- The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years. The basic educational qualification of the candidates must be graduation from recognized university or equivalent. The educational qualification will vary as per the posts.
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card
Eligible candidates will be issued admit card for the exam. Regional offices of the commission will place details of application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. Aspirants who will not receive the SSC CGL admit card within a month of the examination and are unable to download the admit card must contact the regional office immediately.