UPTET – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board with the purpose to grant eligibility certificate to the eligible candidates for applying to the post of teacher in government aided schools of the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP TET 2015 Exam is expected to be held in November 2015 in offline mode. The candidates who qualify the examination will have to qualify BTC/VBTC courses to be eligible for teaching posts in UP primary schools. The application form is likely to be issued by the first week of October 2015. Read ahead for more detailed information with respect to the UPTET 2015 Exam.
As and when the application form is issued, the direct link for filling the application form shall be hosted below –
UPTET Registration 2015 – (link will be activated soon)
UPTET 2015 Important Dates
- Release of notification – October 2015
- Application form process begins –October 2015
- Last date to apply – October 2015
- Exam date – November 2015
The assistant primary teacher posts are for Primary & Secondary level (Upper Primary) Teachers. If you wish to become a teacher in the primary or secondary schools of the UP public schools, you must attempt the examination and declare your qualification and eligibility. As per the latest update, language test will not be conducted. Read the following article for more information on the examination and its various aspects.
Note: The following article will be updated as and when the official brochure for UP TET 2015 shall be released by the respective exam governing body. Till then you can have an idea of the exam and application process here.
Exam Summary of UPTET 2015 Examination
- Name Of The Exam – UPTET 2015
- Full Form – Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2015
- Conducting Body – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Exam Level – State
- Exam Type – Eligibility Qualification
UPTET 2015 Posts and Teaching Prospects
There shall be two papers in the examination. Paper 1 is for Primary Teachers and paper 2 is for Upper Primary Teachers.
- Primary Teachers (Class I to V)
- Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI to VIII)
- Primary Teacher – A candidate must have graduated with at least 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from Uttar Pradesh OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.
- Upper Primary Teacher – A candidate must have graduated with at least 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from Uttar Pradesh OR 2 year program in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT.
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of UP Basic Education Board i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. In the form, they must supply correct, complete, valid and functional information else it will be rejected in the application screening process. The process of application form is completely online. Before filling the form, they must read all the terms of eligibility and ensure that they fulfil the criteria completely. The steps to apply online are:
- First, open the official website of the UP Basic Education Board i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in on your computer.
- Now find and click on the related link to fill the online application form to apply for the examination.
- Generate the e-challan printout and make the payment of fee in the designated bank before the last date.
- After making payment, proceed to fill the rest of the application form on the aforesaid website.
- Enter the payment receipt details, name, category, date of birth, exam center, and other such details.
- Generate printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference and use.
UPTET 2015 Application Fee
Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.400 whereas for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.200.
Stay tuned with Entrance Corner for all the latest information and updates on Uttar Pradesh TET 2015 Exam! You can also find us on Facebook for more news in your feeds!