WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has released the application form of WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2017. The online registration process has commenced on February 27, 2017. The application form of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 can be filled till March 24, 2017. The last for accepting registration slip, challan for payment with required documents for the post is March 31, 2017. The application form of WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2017 will be accepted only in online mode. For applying online, candidates must have an email ID and shall be retained until the recruitment process is over. The application fee for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 is Rs 400/- and should be paid through challan. However, SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from fee payment. Applicants while filling up the WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2017 application form will have to provide the registration number as mentioned in the GATE 2017 admit card. Only those candidates who had applied for GATE 2017 are only eligible for applying to WBSEDCL recruitment.
WBSEDCL has announced total 112 vacancies to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil and IT & C). Candidates who qualify GATE 2017 Exam along with fulfillment of required eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the next stage of recruitment i.e. Interview. For more information on Eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process and other relevant details of WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2017, candidates can go through the article given below on this page.
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total Vacancies: 86 (may vary)
Selection Criteria for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Interested applicants applying for the recruitment process will be shortlisted on the basis of Scores of GATE 2017. Candidates qualifying GATE 2017 with the required scores will be taken further for group discussion or personal interview as per company’s discretion.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Application Process for GATE 2017||September 1 to October 4, 2016|
|2||Admit Card for GATE 2017||January 5, 2017|
|3||Application for WBSEDCL Recruitment||February 27, 2017|
|4||Application Procedure Last date||March 24, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Nationality||Indian Nationals Only|
|Age Limit (June 1, 2017)||
|GATE requirements||Candidates should have qualified with valid GATE 2017 Scores Only GATE 2017 Scores will be considered for Selection.|
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process
All the aspirants for AE (E) & AE (C) for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 will have to fill the application form online. The online WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 application form is made available from February 27 to March 24, 2017. The candidates can use the direct link to apply provided on this page. The candidates can get all information for GATE 2017 Admit Card and download it from here. Applicants can read the steps below to know how to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
How to apply for WBSEDCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Process?
- Click on the link hosted here on this page.
- Candidates who had filled the GATE 2017 Application Form only will be able to apply for the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be required to enter GATE 2017 Registration number available in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will have to provide basic personal details along with academic qualification and other information as asked in the Application form.
- Applicants after entering all the details in the application form, they will have to upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature. Candidates should keep in mind the photo should be the same as GATE 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates will have to provide a valid Email Id which has to be active until the end of recruitment process. The email id and the GATE 2017 Registration no. will be used as the login credentials for WBSEDCL Recruitment application form.
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) &Assistant Engineer (Civil) will have to appear and qualify GATE 2017.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment process on the basis of GATE 2017 Scores.
- The candidates who qualify the GATE exam for 2017 will be called for further selection stage which can be either Group Discussion or Personal Interview as per the discretion of the authority.
- The Candidates who further qualify the next stage of selection will be taken further for final recruitment of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017